Best Olympics Move Ever!!!

Options
NormalSaneFLGuy
NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/judo/story/nick-delpopolo-united-states-expelled-after-positive-drug-test-for-marijuana-080612

Man qualifies for Olympics.
Man goes to Olympics in London to represent his country.
Man is set to compete and has an opportunity few people ever will.
Man ingests marijuana and throws it all away.
Genius!

Well played young man. Well played!!!

Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    It's okay. It's only judo. Nobody cares about judo. :P

Really though, what an absolute moron. I'm glad they don't allow morons to compete in the Olympics.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I agree, judo is a joke... but so are all the compettions =P

lol the guy must have been cocky and thought "i'll get away with it, I'm awesome!"

I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
  • FuneralDiner
    Options
    I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.

Ever watch the movie Idiocracy?
    It's scary how plausible it really is...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Dude, I was totally gonna say, "Cool Runnings" - how appropriate that your post wasn't what I thought - and that marijuana from Jamaica used to be a favorite. :smokin:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Dude, I was totally gonna say, "Cool Runnings" - how appropriate that your post wasn't what I thought - and that marijuana from Jamaica used to be a favorite. :smokin:

What about Canada? It has BC Hydro.
  • FuneralDiner
    Options

No, but after Googling it, I think it will just depress me too much, lol.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

No, but after Googling it, I think it will just depress me too much, lol.

It's really quite funny. I laughed my *kitten* off.
    Just afterwards when you go and partake in society, you'll go "oh crap... it's already begun."
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

This. I have a tendency to ask my dates their IQ. Hahaha.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

This. I have a tendency to ask my dates their IQ. Hahaha.

I bet that they lie to you.
  • cmriverside
    Options

What about Canada? It has BC Hydro.

I'm talking about back-in-the-day. And I'm from Florida...Jamaican Bud was practically local.

We didn't have Hydro back then. I don't even know what that is. 2014_whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif

eta: Ha! You're in FLA too!

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I'm from Florida and I'm aware of it.
    I just don't do it because drugs are bad.

Say no to drugs kids. Marijuana is the gateway drug to mass-murder, terrorism, and asteroid collisions.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Exactly - Just Say No. I'm just south of BC now. So....so.....nothing. Just like to hear myself type.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    It's b/c he's from Jersey.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I thought this topic was "Best Olympics Movie Ever" and was totally prepared to argue why Miracle starring Kurt Russell was the best.
    -wtk
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I thought this topic was "Best Olympics Movie Ever" and was totally prepared to argue why Miracle starring Kurt Russell was the best.
    -wtk

I'm glad the topic isn't that. Otherwise we'd all have to prove why you're wrong.
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Say no to drugs kids. Marijuana is the gateway drug to mass-murder, terrorism, and asteroid collisions.

HA! A facebook status I saw recently applies (paraphrasing): I'm not saying to kill all the stupid people. Just take all the warning labels off all the products and let the problem take care of itself.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

HA! A facebook status I saw recently applies (paraphrasing): I'm not saying to kill all the stupid people. Just take all the warning labels off all the products and let the problem take care of itself.

People already don't read warning labels.
    If we put the labels in picture form instead, we'd save 100,000 lives a year.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    -wtk

For the record, best Olympics Movie Ever: The Cutting Edge (1992)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Bump