Hey everyone! New to MFP...

Options
My name is Kim and I'm 33. I love food and exercise is challenging due to many medical problems. But it's time to get serious and loose weight! I've gained 55 pounds in the last 2 years and currently weigh 200 pounds. I'm only 5' tall so you can guess that I'm really out of shape. LOL Ultimately, I would like to be around 110-115 with little fat. My husband is also trying to loose weight so we are supporting each other and that helps! I'd love to share tips & motivation while we all work to meet our goals. Everything helps when you are struggling to dig in! Looking forward to sharing this journey!

Replies

• mepetry
    mepetry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I just joined this group today too. I'm 5' tall too! Good luck to you! And stick to it! At 33 you've got alot of life ahead of you and I want you to enjoy it. -Marise:wink:
  • kpace3
    kpace3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! Thanks and I plan too.
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi kim! Welcome to my fitness pal! Ive been on here for about a year and its only in the past month that I have become really motivated, ive lost 17 lbs so far and feel like i really need to step it up as I would like to loose about 50 lbs altogether! Feel free to add me!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kim! I wish you and everyone the best with working towards this goal of getting in shape and staying healthy!
    My name is Alicia.. I'm 21 and I'm trying to lose about 160 pounds. I believe in you! You are worth it :)