Reward for each goal set...

Options

Replies

• Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with new workout clothes so I can keep up the good work and look good while doing it. :)
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    If I can get down to 130/140, I get to start trapeze training. :)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I have a reward system that I created a few weeks ago. Here it is

Reach 220lbs - buy a Tory Burch Wallet (I am 4lbs away from this goal so I'm so excited and that will give me a total of 30lbs lost!)
    Reach 210lbs - buy a personalized longchamp bag
    Reach 199lbs (I haven't been under 200lbs since highschool) - I'm buying a pair of Tory Burch Wedges
    Reach 190lbs - bra and panty shopping spree (because I'm sure after 60lbs down all of my undies will be baggy)

I have not made any rewards after 190lbs because I haven't found anything i specifically want yet but I have at least 6 more gifts since I want to get down to 130lbs :happy:

I'm gonna buy myself Tory Burch & Longchamp too! lol.

Goal #1: < 275 (Bought Polar FT7)
    Goal #2: < 250 (Nike Fuel Band or FitBit & Longchamp bag)
    Goal #3: < 225 (Tory Burch flats and/or bag)
    Goal #4: 200 (Something very expensive!)
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    You ladies have fabulous taste! Keep working hard!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    I just rewarded myself with new sheets for a new bed I'm buying with my bf and some new Bare Essentials make up. My next reward is in about 3.2 pounds and I'll be getting some expensive, lovely smelling shampoo and conditioner. For the next goal (5 pounds lighter) I haven't decided - maybe make up. However, I will then weigh less than my bf so I want to get really creative and make it a good one :) I am only really planning 10 pounds a time because you never know if you'll hit a plateau or change your mind on what you want. At the end of my journey I will buy new clothes, including some Lululemons :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    After reaching my goal weight (for the most part), I'm finding that I need to buy new clothes ALL the time because after purging everything that was too big, I just don't have a lot of the basic (staple) items a woman usually has in her closet....so I guess I'm constantly rewarding myself these days... Expensive problem to have, but a fun one!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    My reward thusfar has been knowledge that I am losing weight and getting in shape. I have considered something small for each 10 pounds lost then a larger thing when I reach my goal weight. Planning on a cruise to Canada and some new bikinis for reaching my goal weight!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    20 lbs - new pair of shoes (for this shoe addict...this is quite a goal - less than 4 lbs to go!!!)
    40 lbs - manicure and pedicure
    55 lbs - jewelry (1/2 way to goal!)
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    Sometimes i reward myself in advance :laugh:

lololol I like that !
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    For every kilogram I lose I put £10 into a kitty. I will use it to buy some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

Great idea! Nicked!!
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have just joined myfitnesspal recently and have decided that at every 10lbs lost I am going to buy fresh cut flowers for our kitchen, and then take a picture of them. When I see them on the kitchen table it will be a reminder of how well I'm doing and when I have reached my goal I will make a collage of all the pictures, and frame it. That way I can see my accomplishment. No one else will really know what it means when they see it, but I will know :)

What an awesome idea ! I love it!
  • carolsmithnp
    Options
    I love that idea. Haven't purchased fresh flowers in a long time. I have lost 27 lbs - going out to purchase flowers today!!!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    When I reach the ONEderland (7 lbs away from it), I will sign myself up for personal fitness training.
    Earlier my goal was to buy a coach purse but I changed my mind :)
  • hpettenger
    hpettenger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Super cute idea!
  • just1jules
    just1jules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    great ideas.

my first 2 goals were 1. to get my hair done and 2. bought new Nike running shoes.

here are my next set goals:

1. buy a fitbit or HRM watch (only 2lbs away) 150lbs
    2. facial 145lbs
    3. a sexy bouirdour shoot ;) I had a chance to do this a few years ago and chickened last minute because of my self confidence. and now I TOTALLY regret it. wish I would have done it before having my son. BUT oh well If i reach this goal i will look better than before. 140lbs
    4. buy new bras and undies and take a weekend getaway with husband. 135lbs
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Some really great ideas:

* The first 10 lbs. loss - 1 hour massage
    * Lost 15 more lbs. - 1 hour massage
    * When I loss 20 lbs. more (for a total 45 lbs lost overall -- and I am 4 lbs. 6 ozs away!) -- Not sure...Maybe a massage and getting my hair done/ or shopping spree.
  • Devonwood
    Devonwood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When I lost my first 15 pounds, my reward was a new pair of running/workout shoes.

30 pounds is a new haircut and hairdye (and I need it, too! Yikes!)

50 pounds is an hrm.

After that, I'll see what comes up!
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SW- 238.5 when I reached 229 lbs ( i Haven't been in the 220's in 4 years ) I bought new running shoes. When I reach 210 lbs I am going to buy me a treadmill. I hope to reach 190 by my birthday, Dec 21st. Not sure what I am going to reward myself with then.. but It will DEFINITELY be awesome. If I am 150 lbs by June 5th ( 1 year anniversary mfp ) I will take trip to the beach. I haven't thought about my reward for my goal weight ( 138 lbs, 100 down! ) But I am sure I will think of something. I do like the idea of a pedi every 10 lbs. I may do that!
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like a new sports bra when I lose 20 lbs., but I told my husband yesterday that when I lose 41 (into ONEderland) I'm buying myself a bicycle. No thought to what I'll do after that :tongue:
  • somedaysoon84
    Options
    every 10 pounds (this last time 5 pounds because i really wanted ot hit 175, i have a friend who told me she was 175, and i never thought of her as "fat", so i wanted ot get there), i go through my closet and try EVERYTHING on. i take the stuff that doesn't fit to goodwill, it's really rewarding to take my old fat clothes and physically hand them over.

when i reach 150, my boyfriend said he'd buy me a new wardrobe. he doesn't know it yet.... but MY reward for reach my goal is another baby..... lol! the thought of being over 200 pounds again is scary, even if pregnant. we want another one.... but i really want to see that magic number first.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!