Finally posting on here

Options
just1jules
just1jules Posts: 26 Member
Weighed in today and I am so happy to say that I have lost a total of 21 pounds. I am officially half way to my goal weight :) Big smile on my face today. After reading so many other succes stories I'd like to add mine. You all have been so inspiring for me! A few things to celebrate from this journey thus far:

1. I bought a pair of shorts that were too small for me before summer started promising myself I would squeeze into them by the end of summer. nailed it! Not only do they zip up and button but they are actually too big now.

2. I am finishing up level 1 of 30DS and I am feeling stronger and can keep up with Jillian better than before.

3. I can run 3 miles without feeling like Im dying at the end. Improved my timing and looking to add more miles to my jogging routine.

4. I officially am under my prebaby weight and my son just turned 1 - which was my 1st weight loss goal.

5. I think I am going to need new jeans again soon....

6. I think I would like to become a yoga instructor. fitness is my new passion.

Please share your small celebrations from your journey!

Replies

• DoomNuken
    Options
    I can relato so much with you on the clothing department, to be more exact, now theres sizes for me :D ONly down side of losing weight, having to change clothe sizes...for the best thou :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!