Zumba Clothing NSV...with a Stranger

Options
rfarinha
rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
So I was at the Gym for a Zumba Class, and as we were leaving, this lady and her friend complimented me on my top. I thanked them, but explained how the Zumba clothing line runs so small... my top was an XL. She looks at me in disbelief and says, "That's an Extra Large? But you are so TINY?"

OMG... She actually used the word "Tiny" to describe me! I don't know her name, and never saw her in class before, but I don't know if she was that frightened when I hugged her or not! She looked at me like I was crazy, which okay... maybe I am just a little. I explained to her that I was down 87 pounds, and that she was the first person to ever describe me that way, who didn't know who I was before. It totally made my day!

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awwww... that's great! This nearly made me cry:-)
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! That must have made your day,week,month year!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow! that's awesome! Must have been an amazing feeling! :) and its better coming from a stranger! :flowerforyou:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know that did totally make your day, ENJOY!!! you earned that great feeling.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    awesome! stay on could nine my friend! that's a great feeling!
  • ronaldo4ka
    Options
    This must have felt awesome! Congratulations!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I Love it!!! That is an awesome NSV!!! :-)
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I TRULY UNDERSTAND, HATS OFF TO YOU MY FRIEND!!! MY ZUMBA TOPS ARE EXTRA LARGE TOO, AND THEY ARE GETTING BIG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!