• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no denying I look like my mom.
    momnme.jpg
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    When my sister was alive, I got told ALL the time I looked like her. After she died, I got told I look just like my mother. I lean toward believing I look like my mother. although I hope I age a bit better than she did.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nope, nothing like either.

I have actually been mistaken as both my dads older and younger sisters daughter on more than one occasion.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I look nothing like either of my parents. My dad is tall and thin, gaunt looking really with dark brown/ gray hair. My mother is short...shorter than me, super thin, naturally dark skin and black hair. Essentially just think Native American because that's my mom.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I look like my father.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You deffinitly have your dads jawline but in a feminine way of course, you have your mothers shaped eyes but yours are a very nice distinct blue, therefore, you do resemble your parents and can tell your their daughter but your also yourself and obviously took the best of both :)

unfortunatly . . . I take after my old man lol
    Their contacts, but my eyes are brown like my fathers.
    I have a lot of dominate features from my father's side. My mother, I just seem to have her sassy and wild attitude from what I've heard. Well your father must have been handsome :smile:
  • matthej28
    matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I look nothing like my parents. I look like a combination of my Dad's sisters and a little bit of my Mom's sister. What's weird is that people say me and my brother look alike, but he takes after both of my parents
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I look like a pretty good mix of both of my parents. For the most part I have my dad's personality with my moms temper.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm adopted so never got to do the I look like thing. Until 3 years ago when I found them. I don't think I look like my parents..., but my son looks exactly like my dad. And I have a full biological sister from them also who is my twin in ever freaky way possible.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have my fathers legs...but nothing else.
  • twistofcain
    Options
    I look like my dad.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I think I look more like my father, but everyone swears up and down that I look like my mother. Now I mainly think I look like my mom in the face, but I took after my father in my body type. I'm taller than my mother and have a wider frame overall. My father was around 6'5" while my mom is 5'6". I fell somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9".
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i have this odd resemblance to my mother's mailman
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    When I was in the Army back in the 90's, I had a picture of my Father from when he was a cop in the early 70's.
    People thought it was me.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ---Sporto.
    What?
    ---You get along with your parents?
    Well, if I say yes I'm an idiot, right?
    ---You're an idiot anyway. But if you say you get along with your parents, well, you're a liar too. \m/
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to look more like my mom, but I have so much of my dad's looks... Lots of people have started to tell me that I remind them of Mom now, though. Which I love. :heart:

My profile picture and ticker are of Mom and me... you tell me!
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    People tell me Daughters they look like me lol

427395_354622277910660_1870433082_n.jpg

You look like their sister! Really!
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I'd say right now I look like my mom...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm on MFP!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I look more like my mom. Which I don't mind. In HS, all my guy friends had crushes on her. I had one ask me to go to a dance and when he called to ask what time to pick me up he says, "Ummm... is your mom gonna to be there?"