Best Olympics Move Ever!!!

Options

Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida and I'm aware of it.
    I just don't do it because drugs are bad.

Say no to drugs kids. Marijuana is the gateway drug to mass-murder, terrorism, and asteroid collisions.

HA! A facebook status I saw recently applies (paraphrasing): I'm not saying to kill all the stupid people. Just take all the warning labels off all the products and let the problem take care of itself.

People already don't read warning labels.
    If we put the labels in picture form instead, we'd save 100,000 lives a year.
    They already do that on cigarette packets. Do people care? Nope.

uk-cig-packaging.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    never really understood why they care about this in competitions. its not performance enhancing right?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida and I'm aware of it.
    I just don't do it because drugs are bad.

Say no to drugs kids. Marijuana is the gateway drug to mass-murder, terrorism, and asteroid collisions.

HA! A facebook status I saw recently applies (paraphrasing): I'm not saying to kill all the stupid people. Just take all the warning labels off all the products and let the problem take care of itself.

People already don't read warning labels.
    If we put the labels in picture form instead, we'd save 100,000 lives a year.
    They already do that on cigarette packets. Do people care? Nope.

uk-cig-packaging.jpg

We were talking about warning labels for bad things. Those pictures are delightful and are going on my Vision Board.
    I shall have them <3
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    never really understood why they care about this in competitions. its not performance enhancing right?

Depends on the sport. If you're relaxed enough, maybe you could take a few extra kicks to the head?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.

License to breed. We'd all benefit.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.

Ever watch the movie Idiocracy?
    It's scary how plausible it really is...
    ^^That movie is amazing. It's frightening how correct it truly is.
  • eilmeister
    Options
    I thought you were talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYPcdj_wn4
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I thought this was the best Olympics momenet Ever

olympics.jpg
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

" If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have? "
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Depends on the sport. If you're relaxed enough, maybe you could take a few extra kicks to the head?

i guess...but wouldnt that affect reaction time too?
  • LetMeBeFrankWithYou
    LetMeBeFrankWithYou Posts: 31 Member
    Options

We'd be the United States of China.:frown:
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Reminds me of a bit by the comedian Eddie Izzard:
    And then, performance-enhancing drugs are banned at the Olympics. OK, we can swing with that, but performance-debilitating drugs should not be banned. Smoke a joint and win the hundred metres and fair play to you! That's pretty damn good! Unless someone's dangling a Mars bar off in the distance, you know.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5X-9brvoq0
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

If I run for President, do I have your support?
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options

" If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have? "

I'd like to phone a friend
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

We'd be the United States of China.:frown:

No, China does it based on 1 per family. They don't even factor in intelligence.
    We'd have a system based on 1)IQ and 2)fiscal responsibility

If you are smart and have the ability to care for 8 children, have at it!
    If you are smart but can only afford 2, Stop at 2!!! Don't have 5 and make others pay for them.

Much MUCH different than China.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

I'd like to phone a friend

You may, but the trick is you have to be able to operate a phone!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Lmao. I've only seen the movie twice, so I'm not quite up to quoting level, but I'm positive the answer is 5.

AMIRIGHT?!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

If I run for President, do I have your support?
    Totally.
    Do it. Stupid people are my biggest pet peeve. Please get rid of them.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Lmao. I've only seen the movie twice, so I'm not quite up to quoting level, but I'm positive the answer is 5.

AMIRIGHT?!

Congratulations. You're now a fellow American.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

AMIRIGHT?!

Congratulations. You're now a fellow American.
    Ermahgerd. I R PROUD 2 BE A AMURICAN!