Best Olympics Move Ever!!!

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Reminds me of a bit by the comedian Eddie Izzard:
    And then, performance-enhancing drugs are banned at the Olympics. OK, we can swing with that, but performance-debilitating drugs should not be banned. Smoke a joint and win the hundred metres and fair play to you! That's pretty damn good! Unless someone's dangling a Mars bar off in the distance, you know.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5X-9brvoq0

i love Eddie..thanks for the clip. :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.

Ever watch the movie Idiocracy?
    It's scary how plausible it really is...
    ^^That movie is amazing. It's frightening how correct it truly is.

" If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have? "
    Lmao. I've only seen the movie twice, so I'm not quite up to quoting level, but I'm positive the answer is 5.

AMIRIGHT?!

Congratulations. You're now a fellow American.
    Ermahgerd. I R PROUD 2 BE A AMURICAN!

lmao... I think we need to curb the direction of this topic. I can't stand getting deactivated again this month.

So back to marijuana and sports!
  • LetMeBeFrankWithYou
    LetMeBeFrankWithYou Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think people should need to take an iq test before procreating. We have too much bad seed going around.
    This is what I've always said. As it is now, it's the idiots that pop 'em out at a faster rate than anyone else. I think what they lack in IQ, they make up for with children.

License to breed. We'd all benefit.

We'd be the United States of China.:frown:

No, China does it based on 1 per family. They don't even factor in intelligence.
    We'd have a system based on 1)IQ and 2)fiscal responsibility

If you are smart and have the ability to care for 8 children, have at it!
    If you are smart but can only afford 2, Stop at 2!!! Don't have 5 and make others pay for them.

Much MUCH different than China.

Either way, it would be up to the government to decide.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Kill joy.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    never really understood why they care about this in competitions. its not performance enhancing right?

that's why it's banned in competitive pizza eating.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

If I run for President, do I have your support?

You got my vote.
  • LetMeBeFrankWithYou
    LetMeBeFrankWithYou Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Kill joy.

That's Mr. Buzzkillington to you, sir.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

" If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have? "
    Lmao. I've only seen the movie twice, so I'm not quite up to quoting level, but I'm positive the answer is 5.

AMIRIGHT?!

Congratulations. You're now a fellow American.
    Ermahgerd. I R PROUD 2 BE A AMURICAN!

lmao... I think we need to curb the direction of this topic. I can't stand getting deactivated again this month.

So back to marijuana and sports!
    Lmao.

But seriously the judo kid (and lolololol at Judo being considered an Olympic sport. It's rght up there with Badmitton) probably thought he would get away with it.

Look at Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history. He smokes a bunch of pot and gets 250 gold medals. Granted, he did it in the offseason, but still.

Poor judo kid probably didn't even inhale. Womp Womp.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

If I run for President, do I have your support?

You got my vote.

I shall call upon you for a favor in the near to far future.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Lmao.

But seriously the judo kid (and lolololol at Judo being considered an Olympic sport. It's rght up there with Badmitton) probably thought he would get away with it.

Look at Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history. He smokes a bunch of pot and gets 250 gold medals. Granted, he did it in the offseason, but still.

At least Phelps has to do something.
    Did you see the synchronized divers?
    "hi, I jump into the water from a diving board. I'm an athlete." wtf?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Kill joy.

That's Mr. Buzzkillington to you, sir.

Just remember this conversation when you're 85 and you go to the doctor who prescribes you Wendys BBQ suace to cure your broken hip.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Lmao.

Ok I gotta disagree on that one. I was on swim team in high school (a whole 6 months, so you know I'm an effin' expert) and that's just endurance. (I know SOMEONE is going to take offense to me belittling swimming. I just know it)

Diving, eff' that. Tried that once and I scraped my entire back down the board just trying to do a backwards dive. Now, it's very possible that I'm just incredibly stupid, but diving was way harder than swimming.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options

I'd like to phone a friend

You may, but the trick is you have to be able to operate a phone!

I'd like to holler out the window to a friend. ........................ "Hey Cletus!!"
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida and I'm aware of it.
    I just don't do it because drugs are bad.

Say no to drugs kids. Marijuana is the gateway drug to mass-murder, terrorism, and asteroid collisions.

...and seriously fierce munchies...
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Lmao.

Ok I gotta disagree on that one. I was on swim team in high school (a whole 6 months, so you know I'm an effin' expert) and that's just endurance. (I know SOMEONE is going to take offense to me belittling swimming. I just know it)

Diving, eff' that. Tried that once and I scraped my entire back down the board just trying to do a backwards dive. Now, it's very possible that I'm just incredibly stupid, but diving was way harder than swimming.

I think you just had a bad experience. Diving << Swimming << Running << Football
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Lmao.

I think you just had a bad experience. Diving << Swimming << Running << Football

Football? Oh cmon.

Are you sure you're not Pot Smoking Judo Kid???

ETA: And yes, I had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Me and diving boards are no longer besties. ;(
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Lmao.

Football? Oh cmon.

ETA: And yes, I had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Me and diving boards are no longer besties. ;(

I am talking American Football and before people lash out... American football requires 1)lots of endurance and physical skill and 2)team coordination and great strategy. Sports like basketball have only 1 strategy ->be the last to score. Seriously. A game of 104 to 103 doesn't require real strategy, they just shoot and repeat.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Lmao.

Football? Oh cmon.

I am talking American Football and before people lash out... American football requires 1)lots of endurance and physical skill and 2)team coordination and great strategy. Sports like basketball have only 1 strategy ->be the last to score. Seriously. A game of 104 to 103 doesn't require real strategy, they just shoot and repeat.

I would have given you props if you were talking about European Football (or for us Americans, who have this undeniable need to be totatlly different, soccer)

That being said, we're both missing the entire point.

That sport where you push the ball around with a broom on ice (I know it's a winter olympic sport, but it's all the same) is like....the HARDEST SPORT EVER EVER.

OMG AMIRIGHT?!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I would have given you props if you were talking about European Football (or for us Americans, who have this undeniable need to be totatlly different, soccer)

That being said, we're both missing the entire point.

That sport where you push the ball around with a broom on ice (I know it's a winter olympic sport, but it's all the same) is like....the HARDEST SPORT EVER EVER.

OMG AMIRIGHT?!

Are you secretly Canadian?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options