bodyrock.tv?

Options
Has anyone ever done these workouts? I stumbled across this website and it looks wonderful but I am wondering if anyone has actually done it. I want to start but I am a little confused since they don't have a schedule really. The website is http://www.bodyrock.tv/ if anyone else wants to check it out.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    go to youtube and look for zuska light instead. Zuzana was what got bodyrock off the ground and then they dumped her last winter. She's the best. Right now she's putting out 1 workout per week that's easy to follow along with.
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    She is in such incredible shape, I cannot believe they got rid of her!
  • worshipmom
    Options
    So are we supposed to do one workout per week?

go to youtube and look for zuska light instead. Zuzana was what got bodyrock off the ground and then they dumped her last winter. She's the best. Right now she's putting out 1 workout per week that's easy to follow along with.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No, she is just producing one video per week. I'd recommend doing the 3x per week, either doing the same one or mixing it up. She promotes writing your time down and trying to improve on it each time out.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering for a while why did they let her go from Bodyrock? Anyone know?
  • LTrain16
    LTrain16 Posts: 10
    Options
    Quickiefit is also another good one to look at. Takes a lot of the same concepts. Broken down into a 12 or 15 minute work out. I did them for quite awhile to get in shape for full p90x. Down 31 pounds since February thanks to the 2 of them.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options

i'm in camp zuzka, too. she's such an inspiration and i like her personality, which helps.

for a while, i was doing three of her archives to catch up, starting with her first zwow, per week. now, i do one per week mixed in with my other stuff. there is a group on here that you can join. maybe new members will revive it, as it's been rather stagnant lately. (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2604-zuzana-light-zwow)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    You're supposed to do one a day, with 1-2 rest days a week.
    So are we supposed to do one workout per week?

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering for a while why did they let her go from Bodyrock? Anyone know?

She and the camera man (Freddy) were married for several years. They recently broke up, got a new host, Zuzana left/was dumped and Freddy was dating the new host, Lisa Marie. I get the idea that she wasn't treated very well in the breakup, but that is pure speculation. I don't really like the Zwows very much, but the old bodyrock workouts, from a couple of years ago when Zuzana was hosting, are pretty good.
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of the new host of bobyrocktv but I do love Zuzann and still do her old workouts. You definitely feel them!
  • worshipmom
    Options
    Where can i find her workouts, espeacially begginner ones!
    I'm not a huge fan of the new host of bobyrocktv but I do love Zuzann and still do her old workouts. You definitely feel them!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    She was married to the other co-founder, Freddy Light. They split up, and now Freddy's brother Sean is one host and Freddy's banging the other host (Lisa-Marie, whom he also talked into getting comedically massive implants).

I used to do BodyRock workouts quite a bit, but one of the latest included a move that ended up actually injuring me. (It's the one where you step up onto a chair then down on the other side and back, since Sean was saying to push for speed I did and surprise surprise the chair tipped over. My butt has a HUGE black bruise on it.)

Between that, the increasing dependence on expensive equipment, the new host Haley who is adorable but has terrible form I've gone back to Zuzka's old BR workouts and her new ZWOW workouts. http://litealloy.com/ will help you search through her workouts for one that fits the bill on any given day.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock will NEVER be the same without Zuzanna
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    But in saying that...she has her new website out tomorrow...
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    My friend suggested this site to me, I checked it out and love what they have but IM WAY confused on where to start they have challenges but its confusing lol
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    +1 for Zuzana and her ZWOW workouts - short, sharp and kicking butt!!
    You can find her on youtube, facebook - and tomorrow she launches her new website - will post the link here once it is up :-)

Oh - and do ZWOW workouts 3 times a week - there are plenty to pick from to give you variety...
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

OMG!!! I love her I do her workouts!! The prisoner get ups kill me and that crab touch but, dang aren't you so proud of yourself afterwards for even trying!!!
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOVE HER WORKOUTS. I've only done a few of them, but she's the best but not with bodyrock anymore. (don't know if someone has already mentioned that).

LOVE HER!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Do you need any equipment to follow along with her Zwows?
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

Yes! She is awesome!

Definitely dig up her old videos too. Its not really about a "program" but more about doing a workout a day.