Starbucks treat receipt -- $2 iced grande drinks

Options
Starbucks brought back the treat receipt promotion for August -- buy any drink in the morning and return after 2pm in the afternoon to get any iced grande size drink for $2 (plus tax).

So that begs the question -- what are the healthy iced grande options?

(When they've run this promotion in the past, I've tended to toss receipts -- two Starbucks visits in a day was too many.)

Replies

• freckledface
    freckledface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't really like their iced coffee because of the bitter flavor. Usually I make my own at home (for pretty cheap). I use the pioneer woman's recipe and half it to make a pitcher of iced coffee to keep in the fridge. Then just add skim milk and sugar free flavored syrup. You should check it out. I've saved a lot of money doing it that way.
  • aeaton0828
    Options
    When I used to go to Starbucks I would ALWAYS get a frapaccino but I cant do that anymore. The healthiest options are an Iced Unsweetened Green Tea which is what I usually get now. Or an a plain Iced Coffee. Now the diet I'm doing right now calls for no dairy for the first 30 days so I cant do any milk in the coffee. But you could add milk or soy milk and a sugar free syrup like vanilla. I just get them plain and then add Stevia since it's an all natural sweetner!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My office used to be next door to one so I loved that promotion but I quit my horrible job, left the city, and the Starbucks barista is no longer my bestie :( However, I still do love an occasional frappucino or latte! You can get any of the skinny lattes iced and the grande ones come in around 125 calories I think.

Thanks for the heads up :)
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The Iced Skinny Caramel Latte is pretty good. 80 Calories for a grande, per their website.