What's your favorite meal, healthy or not?!

Options
STEAAAAAAKKK =)

Nothing compares to a good steak! with an ear of corn on the cob on the side =)

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    STEAAAAAAKKK =)

Nothing compares to a good steak! with an ear of corn on the cob on the side =)

ooooh, I could never pick just 1! maybe if I could post my favorite by region? I love Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai & Mexican.
    even then it would be a wee hard.

I like steak, but when I eat it, I'll only eat a rib-eye, preferably cooked for a prime rib.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Favourite by region sounds good!

Italian - Pizza! Pizza Hut do this one with goats cheese and it iz ah-maze! I swap the olives for mushrooms, though.
    Indian - Paneer and mixed vegetable curry with chapatti's or cheesy naan and rice/chips.
    Chinese - Mushroom Chow Mein with half rice, half chips. Maybe some curry sauce.

'English' stuff:
    A nice carvery (no meat) with lots of stuffing, roast potatoes, creamy mash, veggies, massive Yorkshire puddings and about a litre of gravy!
    Chippy - Just chips drowned in vinegar, a bit of salt, and a coupla tbsp's of mayo.

I love potatoes, cheese and pineapple the most when it comes to ingredients. Thinking of all that, the carvery sounds the nicest to me right now! :love:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Steak with fried butterfly shrimp and velveeta shells and cheese and a baked potato with extra sour cream on it.

I didn't mean to make that a run-on sentence, but that has been my go-to birthday dinner since I was 8 years old.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Greasy pizza lol
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PASTA especially tortellini alfredo...or fried ravioli....anything Italian!
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    orange chicken is so good
  • LaneyRZ
    LaneyRZ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Indian tacos!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    BACON

Anything that involves bacon.

I know..it's trite...it's been said a million times...but it's sooo true!!
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Favourite by region sounds good!

Italian - Pizza! Pizza Hut do this one with goats cheese and it iz ah-maze! I swap the olives for mushrooms, though.
    Indian - Paneer and mixed vegetable curry with chapatti's or cheesy naan and rice/chips.
    Chinese - Mushroom Chow Mein with half rice, half chips. Maybe some curry sauce.

'English' stuff:
    A nice carvery (no meat) with lots of stuffing, roast potatoes, creamy mash, veggies, massive Yorkshire puddings and about a litre of gravy!
    Chippy - Just chips drowned in vinegar, a bit of salt, and a coupla tbsp's of mayo.

I love potatoes, cheese and pineapple the most when it comes to ingredients. Thinking of all that, the carvery sounds the nicest to me right now! :love:

what is yorkshire pudding made of?
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Pizza... or nachos fully loaded! Mmmm... cheeeeseee
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The new Chicken parmesan pizza from Papa John's. Cheesy Gordita crunch and Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell. My homemade turkey burgers and squash parmesan. A steak from just about anywhere! Chinese food, and CHOCOLATE!!! :heart:
  • aqm22
    aqm22 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    As a treat? Steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes

As an everyday meal? rice, soy sauce, and sautee asian spinach =). I'm too asian.
  • ams2790
    ams2790 Posts: 6
    Options
    ice cream!! :)
  • LiliamG
    LiliamG Posts: 34
    Options
    desserts, ice creams... =o(
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My lunch today: angus beef patty, topped with grilled onions, fried egg and bacon, plus applewood smoked bacon cheddar cheese, and sugar free ketchup on the side. Oh yeah, and a salad so I can pretend that this meal isn't going to kill me one day :happy:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I would have to say there are two that I love to have:
    one: Lasagna(extra cheesy), Garlic Bread and salad
    two: Prime Rib, Lobster Tail, Baked Potato with tons of sour cream and cheese, Salad with House Dressing
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Thai, green curried shrimp. has cashews, coconut milk, and avocado. served with rice. with a thai beef salad.
    chinese; I make a kick @SS sesame chicken along with a real won-ton soup
    Japanese, anago rolls with a sunomono salad and miso soup
    Italian, baked penne, or buttered tortellini with parm cheese
    Mexican, a carne asada burrito. chix enchiladas come a close second
    Southern states; bbq pulled pork, southern brewed sweet tea (shockingly, it isn't as sweet as the restaurant crap) pecan pie
    cali; oh how I love thee cali with alfalfa sprouts on groumet cali sandwiches. They make panera look like subway
    S Flordia chinese cuisine has a wonderful cuban influence

American; prime rib, mashed potatoes. hold the veggies, please.

If I had to stick with ONE cuisine for the rest of my life, it would be Chinese! Hands down.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Healthy: caprese salad...fresh basil, summer ripe tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella, a crack of pepper and drizze of olive oil. I could live off that if it's the only thing I got to eat for the rest of the month.

Unhealthy: I live for my date night splurges of a terrific burger and craft beer.
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Every Day: I love grilled chicken on whole wheat tortillas with tzaziki sauce and cucumber slices

For a splurge: burgers and milkshakes.
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Red Lobster cheddar biscuits then some shrimp...any kind. ;)