new and looking for friends!

Options
hi! i'm new to MFP and looking for friends to keep me accountable.

I'm about 5'5'', 217 and on a mission to get my health and body back. Please friend me if you're serious and want someone to hold you accountable too!

thanks!

Replies

• allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    sending you a friends request now.. :)
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're doing something wonderful for your health by joining up. I've been on this only 4 weeks, but I feel better already. Friend me if you want. :smile:
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Please, yes...time to stop my excuses! You can do it!
  • Blessedby5
    Options
    Me too! I need to talk with others that are serious about losing weight. I'm tired of being a yoyo!
  • cm26
    cm26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I need someone to share my weight loss journey with too. We all need support. Add me if you want :)
  • Klizbeth81
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use some motivation as well!
  • rainbowzara
    rainbowzara Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im looking for some friends too. This is my second week keeping track and im loving it!
  • 30pounds2NYC
    Options
    I'm also new! add me too!
  • bksieber
    Options
    Hi!

I have been on MFP for a while now...but DEFINITELY off and on...but I am ON now! and really need to stay on! Welcome to MFP!
    It seems we have similar builds. I moved to NYC 1 year ago, and before I moved I weighed around 210- and I am 5'5. I now weigh 185, and have just stopped- So I need to get back into it, working out, tracking, eating better...etc etc...
    What to encourage each other?

Bridget
  • lanacamp
    lanacamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my second week and I'd love some friends too. I know quite a bit about fitness but not enough about dieting. I need to lose 30 pounds and am having a really hard time for some reason.
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new as well - if you want to do this together add me!