SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Options
I don't see enough folks on here from Alabama...I know there has to be a few! Just thought I'd stop and rep for the A-L and prove that we're not all toothless hicks that date our cousins! Haha I'd love to have some more Alabama friends so add me :))

Roll Tide:heart::bigsmile:

Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    not from bama, but I did go to Grad school there. Roll Tide!
  • byrdamy
    byrdamy Posts: 40
    Options
    Oh OH me me! I am from Mobile Alabama!! Got a big Roll Tide here!!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I currently reside in Nebraska, but I spent a year living in Fairhope. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :-)

ETA: I will actually be visiting Gulf Shores next week. Can't wait to get back to the beach!
  • doribrand
    Options
    Hi, I am Dori. I live in Eugene, Oregon. I am planning a vacation at the beginning of December. I need a friend to be accountable to. sorry I am not from Alabama. I would love to be your friend online and help you out too. Let me know if you are interested. It really encourages me to see people post when they exercise, or ate under their calorie goal. I hope that I can encourage you too.

Your new friend,
    Dori
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bama!!! But you already know that :tongue:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I currently reside in Nebraska, but I spent a year living in Fairhope. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :-)

ETA: I will actually be visiting Gulf Shores next week. Can't wait to get back to the beach!

Maybe I'll see you there! :smile:

Oh, and I go to the dentist in Fairhope! hehe
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I was born and raised in Fairhope!
    now i live about 20 miles north in Stapleton!

ROLL TIDE!
  • Mama_Mila
    Options
    I guess there's not many of us out there...just as I suspected. Do I just live in a lazy state or what!?
  • mommy_of_3since06
    Options
    i just joined. I live in Muscle Shoals, AL. Add me if you'd like idk how to yet
  • Mama_Mila
    Options
    Awesome!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    We lived in Huntsville for 10 years before coming back to MS to be closer to family. Loved AL and love it when we get a chance to go back and visit.
  • auwareagle90
    Options
    Hi - new here to MFP. From Huntsville, lived in Birmingham about 17 yrs, now live in Tuscaloosa.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Bama girl here, too! I'm in Gadsden....about an hour northeast of Birmingham!