Insanity?

Options
I'm interested in doing Insanity because I have heard so many good thinks about it, but I have a few more questions..... What were your results ( you can post pictures too)? Did you get those results following the Insanity diet or just by eating healthy? Any more information or advice would be nice too!

-- Thanks!

Replies

• Loozin
    Loozin Posts: 91
    Options
    What is Insanity Z ?
  • budbowlallpro
    Options
    I have been a workout addict for a while. While I was in the Army I got hooked on crossfit. I still love to do crossfit, but when I got out I started insanity. It is the most intense cardio program I have ever done. If you put in the effort you'll get results. As for diet, well I suck at that. I have always struggled with my diet. I just love food. This app is the best thing that has ever happened to my diet. I actually look at it as a challenge. I looked at the insanity diet for about 2 min and threw it in the drawer and haven't looked at it since. I lost about 10lbs after I started tracking my food, or about 3 weeks into the program. I finished the program and I still use it on my cardio days. I wear a heart rate monitor to track my calories, but I actually looked up the formulas based on heart rate and the first month I burned about 700 calories per workout and the second I get between 900-1000.
  • zitandemanu
    Options
    Insanity is a cardio workout that helps you burn a lot ( 600-1000) of calories a workout.... I can't explain it very well, so don't take my word for it!