42 lbs gone for this momma - updated pics

Options
13»

Replies

• SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Great job!! You look great :)
    I cant wait until I can do my before and afters.
    CONGRATS!!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Let's see. I started 220 lbs and I am now down to 178. I started with working out doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I did that about 4-5x a week along with jogging/walking 2-3x a week. I also did ab ripper 2x a week. I worked out 6x a week so some days I would double up, like I would do JM 30DS and then go for a quick 1 mile jog. I also started using MFP of course and I started at about 1500 calories. I am now down to 1400 and will probably soon go down to 1350. Once I finished 30DS I started Insanity (almost complete month one!!). I do P90X here and there for weights, and jog or swim. I still workout 6x a week and again sometimes double up on certain days, like today I did Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance then I did some leisurely swimming. Really I just exercise (strength, cardio and abs!) and diet. I also try to follow the 80/20 rule and eat 80% clean. Let's be honest here I could never give up chocolate, chicfila or wine ;) But we all need cheat days, I just try and not overdue it. I hope this helps

LOL strike my last question. Just saw this post from you :) I'm thinking of starting insanity. I'm currently doing 30 DS. I'm around 170 right now... but I don't look nearly as good as you do, LOL. I'll just tell myself that you must be taller than me ;) Yeah, that's it.
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic!
  • jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Your the reason I got 30 day shred and started today!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic :)
  • shellyray05
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration! Way to go! You look fantastic!!!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congratulations to you:)
  • carrots25
    carrots25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!Q
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!