Starting Brazil Butt Lift on July 30

Options

Replies

• SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Just did day 1 for Pear shaped. OMGoodness!!!! What did I get myself into????? It was tough, but I know part of that was because I'm still not feeling 100%. I can definitely tell that this is going to do what I want it to do - get rid of my big butt and saddlebags! Now I'm off to drink my chocolate Shakeology and get a hot shower. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I started yesterday so today was my workout #2. Let's just say that my legs are very sore. I do not like sitting down at all. HA! But so far I like i. It's a fun, fast-paced workout. I'm also doing the pear workout.
  • alicia2b125
    Options
    Well yesterday was my day off. Today I did cardio axe and high and tight. It was good. Tomorrow I will run and do the bum bum DVD.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Did Day 1 for pear shaped on Thursday and then had to go out of town for a couple of days. Can we say SORE?!?!?!?! It hurt to walk, but it hurt in the very places I really need it - butt and inner thighs! I'm going to start over on Day 1 tomorrow and follow the schedule. I am so excited to see the results from this workout program!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 6th week of Brazil Butt Lift. I love it!!!! Cardio Axe is my favorite. I do like them all (other than Tummy Tuck) it hurts my back. So, on the days that it calls for Tummy Tuck, I'll do Shawn T's hard core abs. Good Luck!!!
    I feel the same way! Love Cardii Axe and Sculpt. I am not a fan of tummy tuck!
  • sarasci
    sarasci Posts: 4
    Options
    Just got done with day 1 of Slim & Lift (Too Big one) and I can barely walk. Me gusta :)
  • lovezies
    lovezies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am going on week 3 of the too big program and let me tell you my bum bum is starting to take shape! Tummy tuck is not my friend but I love this program! I can't wait to get a full 60 days under my belt. I am loving my bum bum for the first time in my life!
  • alicia2b125
    Options
    I have been consistently following the program. I am even taking it with during my vacation. I am in it to see results. For the amount of soreness that I feel I better get results. Plus I am watching what I am eating!
  • Establishedn1986
    Options
    Today is Cardio Axe and Bum Bum! Bum Bum used to give me trouble but I love it. This is ginna be a high calorie burn day for me!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Due to being out of town again, I just started over Wednesday. Today was Day 3 (Bum Bum AGAIN!) If I am as sore after this workout as I was the first time, I better see great results! I am loving this program so far!!!
  • Chandibari
    Chandibari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation for ten days then sick with a sinus infection. I'm feeling better today so I'll start up again on Monday. Yay us!!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    OMGoodness, I did Tummy Tuck yesterday. Today it hurts to breathe, much less cough! Oh, it's a great feeling because that means I did something right! Bring it on!!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Today was Cardio Axe and High & Tight. My DH may have to pull me out of the bed tomorrow. H&T was some kind of workout so I better see some really super results :)
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Loved my results from BBL! So excited to see SOO many doing it. If you can stick with it you will have fantastic results!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Loved my results from BBL! So excited to see SOO many doing it. If you can stick with it you will have fantastic results!

I am counting on it!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Today is a rest day - Thank Goodness! My legs are so sore!! (That's a good thing!)
  • Establishedn1986
    Options
    Today is one of my favs Sculpt! I am on my 4th week already. It is going by so quickly. This week I upped my weight as well! Hoping for maximum results!
  • vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Options
    I want to try this but I am way too broke to buy this right now! :(
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Today is one of my favs Sculpt! I am on my 4th week already. It is going by so quickly. This week I upped my weight as well! Hoping for maximum results!

Today was my day for Sculpt! Oh, my! I'm headed for a long, hot shower. I started my 2nd week today. I am loving it so far and can already tell a difference.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Halfway through Week #2, and I am totally loving this program!!! It is definitely working! After 2 back-to-back days of High & Tight and Tummy Tuck, I am feeling things in places I never knew existed! It's a great feeling!!