new here

pookiebear
pookiebear Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I am Nikole. I am a SAHM of 2 boys. I have got to get healthy for them. I have no energy to play and I am on the verge of type-2 diabetes. I have been diagnosed w/pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I dont want to die young and leave my family. Forget the way I want to look I NEED to lose weight to be healthy. Hopefully this will be the motivation I need to stick w/it.

Replies

• pookiebear
    pookiebear Posts: 2
    Hello. I am Nikole. I am a SAHM of 2 boys. I have got to get healthy for them. I have no energy to play and I am on the verge of type-2 diabetes. I have been diagnosed w/pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I dont want to die young and leave my family. Forget the way I want to look I NEED to lose weight to be healthy. Hopefully this will be the motivation I need to stick w/it.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. There are a lot of "losers" on this website. Check out all the Newbie information in the posts, or type newbie under search and weed through all the information, it will help.
This discussion has been closed.