What's your favorite meal, healthy or not?!

Options

Replies

• mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Roast in the crock pot with carrots and cabbage.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Burger king, Honey mustard tender crisp.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    elk burger with swiss and mushrooms.....DAMN
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    MMMM.....Chicken enchiladas! Tamales! Tacos!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    elk burger with swiss and mushrooms.....DAMN

My god that sounds amazing.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!!!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my top 3 are pizza pizza and pizza.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My dad's tuna noodle casserole. When I was in college, every time I came home he knew to make it for me.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hibachi Steak and Chicken!! Just thinking about the fried rice and vegtables makes me drool.
  • menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    old family recipe that involves boiled dough mixed with bacon, bacon fat, and bread. Can you say "Clogged Arteries"...???
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Favourite by region sounds good!

Italian - Pizza! Pizza Hut do this one with goats cheese and it iz ah-maze! I swap the olives for mushrooms, though.
    Indian - Paneer and mixed vegetable curry with chapatti's or cheesy naan and rice/chips.
    Chinese - Mushroom Chow Mein with half rice, half chips. Maybe some curry sauce.

'English' stuff:
    A nice carvery (no meat) with lots of stuffing, roast potatoes, creamy mash, veggies, massive Yorkshire puddings and about a litre of gravy!
    Chippy - Just chips drowned in vinegar, a bit of salt, and a coupla tbsp's of mayo.

I love potatoes, cheese and pineapple the most when it comes to ingredients. Thinking of all that, the carvery sounds the nicest to me right now! :love:

what is yorkshire pudding made of?

It's like a pancake mix (british style) but cooked in the oven. Delicious!
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    healthy- salad nicoise

happy- lasagna with meat sauce and extra cheese and a large portion of garlic bread right out of the oven and a cold beeer.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've never been a huge fan of beef steak. I have to be in the mood and it has to be fixed perfectly to my liking.

I'm not sure I have a favorite meal but it would probably be a tie between traditional spaghetti American style I don't know if that is actually a dish, but I'm guess what I grew up on differs from traditional Italian. I'm talking a slightly spicy marinara type sauce with ground beef served with thick cut garlic bread.

Or baby back ribs with a HOT rub and a sweet-spicy sauce served with a salad of baby greens tossed in balsalmic only (so I can eat more ribs!).
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Ultimate favorite meal? My homemade Pot Roast with Carrots, Onions, and Potatoes with gravy and rolls. Need to the rolls to wipe up all the extra gravy goodness.

Now, I just watch my portions and make sure I plan the rest of my day around it.
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    STEAAAAAAKKK =)

Nothing compares to a good steak! with an ear of corn on the cob on the side =)

I really want to eat a steak now dammit! lol
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    whomever said elk burger..we just had 5 bulls on our property and archery season cannot start soon enough..backstrap with caramelized onions..drooll..
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Surf on turf (medium rare fillet, aged steak)..cooked on an open wood smoke bbq with a side of rocket and parmasan salad.

Seafood plater - lobster, crab, prawns, monk fish, mussels with a lump of crispy bread mmmmyummy.

Or simply a bowl of winkles
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Sweet & Sour Chicken w/Fried Rice and a Spring Roll. Yum, yum!!!!:tongue:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Steak with fried butterfly shrimp and velveeta shells and cheese and a baked potato with extra sour cream on it.

I didn't mean to make that a run-on sentence, but that has been my go-to birthday dinner since I was 8 years old.
    I'd have to say yes to all this, minus the sour cream; never cared for the stuff lol.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pizza Pizza Pizza I LOVE it.