Does anyone know.. Ruby Tuesday "Petite Plates"

Options
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know.. the "petite lunch plates" at Ruby Tuesday, they list the calories (374 for the chicken fresco I had today) and each plate says (at the top) that it comes with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Does that mean that the entire plate is only 374 calories? I'm just not sure and the nutrition menu online is also not clear (although it does say "includes these two sides"). I am guessing the sides are extra calories, since the mashed are 233 on their own.. could the chicken breast with lemon sauce and balsamic be that low?

Thanks!

Replies

• msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    anyone know?
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I always wonder about the plates at Eat and Park too. It does the same thing. I asked someone that worked their and they told me they weren't sure. I also ate at Applebee's and they say a plate costs this much calories and they mean the entire plate. I was told that by my cousin who works there.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like it's included. You said the nutrition information for "the entire plate" says it "includes these two sides." Seems clear to me that if it's chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli, that's the entree and two sides, so that's what the nutritional information is including. That's what I'd log it as, anyway.
  • msmileyface
    Options
    Thanks a ton. I thought so too but since ghr potatoes alone were like 230 I wasn't surw
  • msmileyface
    Options
    Thanks a ton. I thought so too but since potatoes alone were like 230 I wasn't sure