What's your favorite meal, healthy or not?!

Options

Replies

• missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love tacos with ground turkey :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    thai chicken pizza.......so good I'm having it tonight :tongue: ....lower cal version of course
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal of all time-My homemade Beef roast, potatoes, onions, carrots, and homemade gravy...a lot of yummy gravy!! Unfortunately, this is something I can not have any more-When it comes to this I have no self control, so I just gotta say no more making it. lol
  • Karebear_68
    Options
    Fried pickles with comeback sauce from Mugshots bar and Grill. A close second is crab legs and the Cajun chicken from Red Lobster!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Dim sum. All the lovely potstickers and dumplings and such. In little dishes. Gives me the happies. Deadly on the hips though :(
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    Iguana Grill Burrito Supreme with beans and rice on the side.
    As well as the chips and salsa appetizer.
    Mmm... And sweet tea...
    *Falls head-first off wagon*
    :embarassed:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Beer, wings and chips and salsa....my last meal request
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what it would be called, I just call it chicken pasta but I cook some chicken breast on the George Foreman then cut it into bite-size pieces to put in with rotini pasta and marinara with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Yum!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can't choose one, so I'm gonna LIST THEM :D

Healthy: Anything that is a recipe by Isa Chandra. Srsly. That woman knows how to make healthy food that is FUUUUUU *drools*

Not: Anything Mexican/Tex Mex, with loads of beans and cheese and yummyness.
    A meal at this Chinese buffet in Bolton... my boyfriend and I are yet to find anywhere that tops this place for a good, but cheap, night out.
    Pizza. Specifically, a pizza with extra cheese, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn, pineapple and olives. UNF.
    Pasta til it comes out of my ears.
    A proper slap up Indian meal, with garlic naan and muttar paneer and half a veg tikka masala and half a veg dopiaza and saag aloo and rice and kulfi and wine and beer.
    A massive sushi meal, with as much tempura and yasai yaki soba and firecracker rice as I can handle.
    A huge bowl of Thai red curry with tofu and sticky rice.

And anything from Wetherspoons that is meat free.

Think the best meal I've ever had was at Mr Bones BBQ on Anna Marie Island... followed by a swift trip to Joe's on Anna Marie and a massive mud slide or turtle sundae.
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Healthy: mackerel fillets and salad (lettuce, spinach, onion, carrots, tomato, cucumber, red pepper) with a small amount of salad cream. Fruit salad for dessert.

Unhealthy: hamburger (preferably a "gourmet" one), with chips (fries). Chocolate brownie & ice-cream/chocolate sauce for dessert... or apple crumble & ice-cream/custard for a slightly-less-unhealthy one.
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    pizza!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!! Oh how I love a good italian pizza!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Dinner with a juicy ribeye steak, french fries and garden salad topped with blue cheese dressing. for desert Ice cream sundae with hot fudge, strawberries and wipped cream, made from real cream!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    going to a very nice steak house. from the steak to the sides to a few bottles of wine...

i know at least one meal that will top it though...one of those classic sushi restaurants in Japan that costs close to 1,000 dollars per meal. that would be amazing.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    HANDS DOWN, NO QUESTION:

Chicken tikka masala

OR

pork and beef dolmades (stuffed grape leaves)
  • Fitsicle
    Fitsicle Posts: 14
    Options
    I freaking love pizza and tator tots :)
  • Sandraonlyskinny
    Sandraonlyskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is Yorkshire Pudding made of?

Flour, eggs, milk, a pinch of salt, cooked in a REALLY hot oven in like a muffin tin with smoking hot oil, a real art to making good ones, they puff up like profiteroles, have a bowl shape that is PERFECT for gravy. Usually served with Roast beef.
  • Sandraonlyskinny
    Sandraonlyskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Flour, eggs, milk, a pinch of salt, cooked in a REALLY hot oven in like a muffin tin with smoking hot oil, a real art to making good ones, they puff up like profiteroles, have a bowl shape that is PERFECT for gravy. Usually served with Roast beef. :smile:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti a la Amalfitano

Droooool.
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sushi all the way!