Healthy Snacks and Meals

Options
Ayriz
Ayriz Posts: 18 Member
I've been kind of eating the same little things from time to time and would love to try new things. I need to add more food variety and get started on liking some more veggies... I'm not a big veggie lover, but I'm starting my way to be. So...

What kind of healthy meals do you guys prepare?
What snacks are good to eat in between meals?

:)

and yes I've tried peanut butter with celery, many times. I love peanut butter.
I'm not too big on carrots and I bought a little pack of baby carrots the other day but not sure what to eat it with...

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Snacking on carrots dipped in greek yogurt/ranch dip :) Just a container of plain non fat greek yogurt and a pack of hidden valley ranch dip mix. Although, I could use a bit less ranch to tell the truth, like 3/4 of a packet would be great :)
  • rpugh817
    rpugh817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I enjoy snacking on:

-Sugar Free Jello and
    -Sugar Free Pudding Snacks.
    -raw greenbeans
    -raw brocili
    -grape tomatoes
    -100 calorie natural popcorn is also a good snack that is low in sugars
    -fat free yogart.
    -Weight Watchers String Cheese are the lowest calorie string cheeses I have found with good protein in them.
    -Weight Watchers Raspberry Creamcheese sandwhiches (90 calories). They are a really good too, you can find them in the frozen food sections.
    -raw natural almonds (only about a handful...about 17 - 20 pieces)
    -raw natural walnuts.

Only to name a few...those are the things that enjoy the most and I try and switch them up daily. I am always looking for new snacks so I won't get tired of eating the same things over and over and over.

Fresh Fruit is good as well, however be careful with the fruit as they have a lot of sugars in them, they are good sugars but still don't want to eat too many in one day.