Was doing so well

Options
I was doing so great down 7lbs in alittle over three weeks.. Bad day = bad choices that I know I am going to regret Wednesday when I weigh in. UGH, I feel like I failed myself... Stupid inconvenient stress.... stupid chicken nuggets... :-(

Replies

• reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    Don't sweat it! Just start right back where you left off. I usually go over my daily calories once a week, and I hate myself for it when I do, but then I get over it! And I usually am nicely surprised on weigh-in day! (Sunday's, for me....)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    One bad day is unlikely to kill your diet too badly. Any weight you have lingering on Wednesday is more than likely water weight from the processed food. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We all deserve a little junk now and then.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I went over yesterday, and I really didn't eat that much. But today is new day. There are ways to help with stress eating. You need to find something else to do for a bit and then see if your still thinking your hungry. And if you are just try eating something small to see if it helps. You've got to start talking yourself out of those bad habits and the more you do that the less those cravings will happen.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    I had a 900 calorie hot fudge sundae on Sat - yes I gave in to a serious chocolate craving! Luckily, I weigh on Fri so I have a whole week to work it off! Don't be too hard on yourself - just don't let 1 slip lead into an entire week of slipping :happy:
  • MichaelJG84
    MichaelJG84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last week was a bad week for me as well. I am starting off fresh today and I'm doing well so far by logging in my meals in advance and sticking to it. When I mess up, I put the past behind me and avoid going to any extremes to make up for it. You'll be fine... just turn your frown up-side down and try your best. :-)
  • asirak87
    asirak87 Posts: 11
    Options
    I usually allow myself a cheat meal once in a while but I had my cheat meal over the weekend so I am really feeling guilty. I feel like I murdered someone... LOL... Oh well back on track...