how am I doing?

Options
So my eating habits have changed, I was drinking 2-3 cans of soda a day, we ate fast food nearly every night and I was eating things like top ramen and chips for lunch almost every day.
I quit soda cold turkey 8 days ago and went out and bought fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats, and whole wheat bread.
I am just wondering if my eating habits look good?
I am not good at this whole nutrition thing, so if any of you guys can take a look at my diary and give me any tips on what I can improve I would appreciate it!! :) I am also doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, day 6 level 1 was completed today.
(I know I had coco pebbles a few times, but I plan on buying something healthier like total or corn flakes and adding fresh fruit,also I have had a few not so healthy foods, but I refuse to deny myself since this is a lifestyle change, not a diet and I don't plan on never eating sweets again, so ya)

Replies

• Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    bump, anyone??
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Looks like your doing good! I person ally would switch to tuna packed in water and cut back on the Mac n cheese. I'm guilty of that though. Try adding some salads for lunch and add some tuna or grilled chicken. Hardboiled eggs for protein and almonds are a good snack!!
  • lisalove37
    Options
    Congratulations on the 4 pound weight loss!!! ditto on the tuna packed in oil and the mac and cheese, add more vegetables and fruit. Stay on your journey, you're worth it!!
  • Ivana331
    Options
    Looks like your doing good! I person ally would switch to tuna packed in water and cut back on the Mac n cheese. I'm guilty of that though. Try adding some salads for lunch and add some tuna or grilled chicken. Hardboiled eggs for protein and almonds are a good snack!!
    yeah I didn't pay attention to what I was grabbing and got the oil kind, yuck.
    Eggs are yummy, I didn't think of that. Yeah I gotta up the veggies for sure. And the mac n cheese is cuz it's what my kids eat and I hate throwing food out, so I eat some too. But ya too much sodium on that for sure.
  • Ivana331
    Options
    Congratulations on the 4 pound weight loss!!! ditto on the tuna packed in oil and the mac and cheese, add more vegetables and fruit. Stay on your journey, you're worth it!!
    thanks! :)
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the change. I would try to add in some vegetables here and there.