Options
    Great, keep it up.
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good girl!!!
  • Chrabovecky
    Options
    Way to Go! I just started my weight loss journey today. I'm motivated now after reading many success stories on MFP.
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yes, we can totally see it! You are much more defined and definitely look great!!! Don't put much stock into what others think or say (except your hubby), if you feel good and can see a difference...that's all that matters!
    Good job and keep up the good work! I'm proud of you...and a little jealous :bigsmile:
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good on you for braving a bikini... I am not ready for that yet, but I will be soon enough! Keep up the good work!
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you look wonderul! congratulations... i am jealous!
  • Cassidy_Jean
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    wow Fantastic Job!
  • jtakingcareofherself
    jtakingcareofherself Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    HOORAY FOR YOU:) You look amazing, keep up the hard work!!!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing! Good luck with the remainder of your journey, can't wait to see the 'after' pics!!! Thanks for sharing and motivating us all :happy:
  • onceabyrne
    onceabyrne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and are doing great! Keep it up and you'll reach all of your goals!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am hoping to end this journey at 155lbs... that would be a total of 43 lbs lost (since I bought a scale) I am thinking I was well over 200 lbs at the beginning of May. That is when I realized I had an eating problem. I used to eat out of bordem or because I was depressed, now that I am exercising and looking better, I am feeling so much better about myself.

If anyone wants to add me, please do, if I can help anyone be motivated, I would love to. MFP has seriously changed my life! The friends I have made have helped motivate me to do more and more.... with that, I lost more and more. I still have a little ways to go, but I am SOO proud of the progress I have made!!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Rock on!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    You guys make losing weight easy! Ok not easy, but it is nice to have supporters and friends to help motivate me! :) Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!