Looking for MFP friends aged 50+

Options
There are so many on this site that are in their 20s and 30s. My children are in their 20s and 30s! I am looking for FMP friends who are over the age of 50 years. I would like to relate more to people my own age who may have the same issues as I do. Not putting down those who are younger, I admire your courage and what you are working so hard towards.

Replies

• Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 54 and my children are grown as well. You (or anyone else for that matter) are most welcome to friend me! It's always fun to have more accountability and friends on here.
  • silverbellesue
    silverbellesue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello...I am 56 and could use a friend to keep me motivated. Welcome ....everyone is very inspirational and supportive here!
  • RaysfanATL
    Options
    There is a thread on here for over 50! You should join us!!
  • cussie48
    cussie48 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!! I am 49, and would welcome you as a MFP
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm going to be 56 in two days; I guess I qualify! I have lost 70 lbs over the last year and a half, mostly without using MFP, but I think I dneed to start tracking more carefully to drop those last 10 pesky pounds. So here I am!
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll assume I can do likewise. :happy:
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    glad to meet ya. add me if you like. 51 very soon
  • TRIPLESEC
    Options
    I'm 64, I'm always glad to have support from folks in my age range. Will be glad to have you as a friend!!!!
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and starting to live my life for me! I'll be a friend and support person if you are interested.
  • mjkey
    mjkey Posts: 1
    Options
    hello, I am 50+ and just this very day joined MFP and as yet have not met anyone else to chat with. It would be a pleasure to chat with you. I too have grown children ages 20, 23 and 31. I also have four beautiful grandchildren. Loves of my life all of them. Here's hoping to hearing from you and perhaps get lots of advice and information about this journey we are on. Take care and God Bless!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Age 54. Looking for supportive friends in my age group also!