Set 1 goal for yourself for tomorrow and promise to keep it

Options
Hey there everyone. Please list 1 goal for yourself to accompish tomorrow and promise to stick to it. Then tomorrow night we can all post our success.

My goal is to drink at least 64 oz. of water.

What's your goal?

Replies

• huntee75
    Options
    my goal is to not eat any junkfood at all tomorrow:cry: please pray for and with me!!!
  • crystalandsean7377
    Options
    My goal is to complete one video workout from start to finish!

:happy:
  • Najila
    Najila Posts: 18
    Options
    My goal is to avoid eating sugar for one single day! My sugar habits are always derailing my calorie counting... I guess I get on that "Oh, well, I cheated, so now what can I eat?" thought process and everything goes downhill from there!

So tomorrow - no chocolate, no cookies, no Reese's peanut butter cups. For just one day. I know I can do it.

Good luck with all of your goals, everyone!
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not have any after-dinner snacks!
  • ileene
    ileene Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow......stay away from any fried foods (including chips) not one
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Goal for tomorrow : I promise no junk food tomorrow!! A real challenge since my fiance is a junkie and keeps it lyin all over the house
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is to go to boot camp and walk an extra 20 min for more cardio!:tongue:
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is no sugar for one day! Will report in tomorrow night!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    my goal is to walk and exercise at least 30 mins...and drink my 64 oz plus....hmmm thats 2....ill chose the exercise...i know i will drink my water with no problem...love the water
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my goal was to have a 100% day today and I did. I see no reason in changing that goal.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
    My goal is to ride the bike for 45 minutes after work tomorrow.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get in 16,000 aerobic steps tomorrow.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    my goal would be to not drink any wine.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    my goal is to stay under my calorie count. it'll be hard but i'm going to get creative and make it happen!!!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have a water bottle I drink out of and refill... it's 24oz and I want to drink at least 4 of them tomorrow! Two in the morning (before noon) two in the evening... That's a lot of water... but I used to drink a gallon a day... working back up to that!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat no more then the calories I am allowed.....1460 cals :bigsmile:
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    My goal for today is....to walk 60 mins on the treadmill..been slackin on my excerice lately. :blushing:
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    To burn 600 calories of the dual action bike
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is to go to boot camp and walk an extra 20 min for more cardio!:tongue:
    [/quote
    I did it how about everyone else?]:tongue:
  • meferretti
    meferretti Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    [/quote
    I did it how about everyone else?]:tongue:

Awesome job reaching your goal. I am not there yet but I have to say, this post keeps reminding me to keep pushing toward accomplishing that goal.

Congrats again:bigsmile: