5'8" to 5'10" girls! What is your Ultimate Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• maryloo2011
    Options
    5'8.5" and currently between 130/135 (I have a very small frame). I like to be closer to 130 but am happy with where I'm at.
  • Chaka_Kahn
    Chaka_Kahn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Around 165 is my goal. A couple years ago I went to a plastic surgeon after my initial weightloss (excess skin) and he said I need to lose another 50 or so pounds for it to be worthwhile - at the time I was 215 (down from my recorded highest of 310).
  • BlueGirl1214
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and shooting for between 160 and 170 lbs. I find it really hard to maintain any weight under 160 lbs and still eat reasonably.
  • HayleyModel
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 125 pounds at the moment. I'm hoping to get back to 115.
  • kristiavant
    Options
    If you are 5'9", according to the BMI calculator, your MINIMUM healthy weight is 125. Even 124lbs is considered underweight and unhealthy. Just an FYI. You can even get up to 180lbs (maximum) and be in the normal weight BMI category. Personally, I would be very happy at 160:)
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5`10, and would love to be around 135-140. I was over 200 pounds last year and have been able to lose 40, so another 20 pounds or so and I would be at my ultimate.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" - would love to get down to 135, but that won't likely happen. 140, maybe. I hover around 150. I mostly just try to keep below 150.
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, and would like to be at 150-155.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8", my UGW is 150.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 168 lbs.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    5'8.5 and 130 pounds is my ultimate goal weight. This will probably be pretty small on me. I already fit into size 5-7 clothes and have decent (though not spectacular) measurements at 143.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I'm shooting for 150 for my current ultimate goal. I carry more muscle than most women my age and size so to shoot for the low end of the 5'8 weight range is impractical (I was in the 120s when I was a freshman in high school but I also had mono and looked like death).

Once I hit 150, I will reevaluate. It's possible that I could go lower depending on how I look and feel, but I think for now, it's a realistic and healthy goal that will put me in the middle of the normal BMI range for my height. :)
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I`m 5 10; I haven`t quite decided yet what my UGW will be. My first goal was to get under 200, which I`ve done (start weight - 237). Now I`ve set a goal to get to 175. Then I`ll consult with my doctor and see what she thinks. I`m also focussing on sizes; I`d like to be a size 10.

I'm shooting for a size 10 also though I'd be fine with an 8 :wink:
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my GW is 161 lbs almost there now currently at 168 lbs. Medium sized frame & pear shaped.
  • krisann27
    Options
    I'm 5'9", abt 200 lbs right now.

I'd like to be about 160; Last time I was at that weight I found it pretty easy to maintain and I felt good and healthy :)
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    Im 5'10'' and my goal is 175.. However, i think once i get there i will change my mind to 150.. it all depends on how i look i guess.. i cant wait to get there to see!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my GW is 155lbs. I am now 164lbs and I think my UGW might be more around 150lbs. We will see!
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    5'9" and my ultimate goal weight is 130 or below and a bodyfat of 10-15% to help my excess skin shrink up and probably no smaller than a size 4 because I have wide hips. Then I'd like to muscle up to 140-145 or so. I'm hoping that by doing it this way where I dip into super-skinny territory for a short period I can tighten up my skin naturally and not have to have surgery. It seems to be a common theme among those who do manage to tighten up their skin.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like reading these posts and seeing people's pics... it helps me get a general perspective about how I look. If I see someone who weighs the same as me and the same height and I think they look awesome.... why can't I look awesome too (the way I am)? Or if I think I want to hit a certain number on the scale but see someone my height at that weight and it looks too skinny to me, it helps me see I am being unrealistic.

Besides before and after motivational posts, these types are my favorite :)

I am 5'9
    SW: 179
    CW: 152
    GW: I don't care, I just want to lose my jiggly parts.
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i just recently found out that im 5'8 so im looking at 175 i think for my goal weight . . . i started over my tracker so i havent weighed in yet i dont even know how much iv lost this time around know that i know how tall i really am lol.

feel free to add me everyone!!!