Younger MFP's! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow UKer., I hope i am considered young (am 24) and have lost 26lbs so far, i do like doing certain exercises more than others but am looking to lose another 40-50 lbs over the next 9-12 months. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Anyone is welcome to add me, great for motivation, support and advice :)

Nit
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My name is Alicia. I'm 21, and I live near Chicago, IL. You are all welcome to add me...maybe I'll be better about logging on a daily basis and staying under my calorie goal! Too bad you all live so far away from me; it would be great to start a walking club or sports team or something!
  • floersh21
    Options
    I'm Helen! I'm 21 from Memphis, Tennessee. I love motivating people too! Feel free to add me!
  • WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    Thank you all! Adding you all as we speak :happy: Damn the 5-people limit! :grumble:
  • cm26
    cm26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Love to support and get support. Add me if you want :)
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the north, feel free to add me! :)
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!

I'm 20 years old from the US! I've lost 30 pounds in the past year, but the more impressive fact is that I've managed to keep it off in maintenance mode. College is tricky when trying to attempt a healthy lifestyle, but It helps to have a great support system!

Feel free to add me, I love making new MFP pals to help keep me motivated and I love to offer as much encouragement as possible!
  • lwhite0889
    lwhite0889 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Laura from Missouri, US. I'm 22 and trying to lose 35 lbs. Please feel free to add me! I'd love to have some friends to be supportive and support in turn! (Anyone reading this can feel free to add me too! :P)
  • selenuhh17
    Options
    Hey, I'm Selena,18, from California. Feel free to add me! :) anyone as well.