Hello!

Options
Hello, I am a 30 year mother of 4. I have been looking to change my families eating habits for a while, and have recently started the eat clean diet. So far, everything has been great, I have lost 8 lbs, and the kids and husband are eating whatever I am cooking. I am looking to lose around 55 lbs over all, but my current mini goal is 15 lbs by spring break. (April 5th). My kids are generally fit, they play sports regularly and spend time outdoors. My husband lifts to body build. Getting fit has always been a challenge for me, so I though if I joined here, it would be a way to keep me accountable.

Replies

• trich07
    Options
    Hello, I recently joined also and ultimately want to lose 40lbs, but hopefully at least 20 in the next 4-5 months. I wish you success in your goals, stay strong and never give up. Take care.
  • sapphire06
    Options
    thank you!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I joined about 10 days ago, and so far so good! keep it up!
  • sapphire06
    Options
    After looking at my food intake today i am ashamed. I need to find some healthy recipes.
  • just2bfit
    Options
    you may want to give recipezaar.com a try, they have a lot of healthy recipes on there and it is free.
  • pelizares
    pelizares Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined as well, today is my 2nd day. Lets keep on moving
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Make a batch of veggies on the weekend or grill some chicken, make extra. You can freeze your extra or fridge it and pull it later in the week. Plan ahead, otherwise it's really hard to be good! :tongue: Make some turkey chili on the weekend in the crockpot. If you need a recipe, let me know, happy to provide. I just use ground turkey meat and black beans, tomato sauce and spices. Pretty yummy.
    Tortillas are great to stuff with healthy hummus, black beans and veggies.
    Plan meals out night before or morning and then you can stick easier to the program! Good luck!