Need more friends! (people who love to workout like me??)

Options
I deleted a lot of friends who stopped using the site. So now i don't have a lot anymore. Sadly I do this about once a month and delete 10+ people. Was hoping for some more friends now :) I'm working out losing weight & reaching the goal of having a nice toned tummy. :) Similiar goals? No? Idc either way. Just want some fun, motivated friends.

Replies

• lilgemforgets
    Options
    i have added you! I like your style, it is so much easier to be motivated when ypu are surrounded by positive people!
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    definitely! thank you :)
  • JackShow70
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I plan on being here a long time :)
  • lshabazz
    lshabazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tell me what you as a group. I am interested Thanks *.•♥*¨•
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im going to add you, seems like we have the same goals!! started at 166 and hoping for 110 again after last baby!!
    I exercise 5 days a week for 2hrs and right now im doing the 30 day shred everyday.
  • racerscottw227
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm 9lbs down and about 50 to go. I should be on here for a while longer.
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! i'm almost at my goal weight but want to work on my stomach haha. and i'll comment excessively :)
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like... I am soon to be 47 :grumble: and work out about 6 days per week. Currently training for my second half marathon. I have between 5 or 8 pounds to lose depending on the day! I run and do strength training. No 2 legged kids but 2 cats and 1 dog.
  • sirisaac87
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... I LOVE working out .... Go hard or GO HOME!!!!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    add me =) i am on here every day lmao plus i work out like its my job.... though my job is a workout
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I will be here for a long time. I have another 40ish lbs to lose
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi. I'm about to hit 100 days. Is that motivated enough? :-) I also work out pretty much every day, so hit me up if you like.
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YOU MAY ADD ME TO YOUR FRIEND LIST AND I WILL ADD YOU TO MINE. I GO TO CURVES, DO CIRCUIT 5-6 DAYS /WEEK. ALSO LINE DANCE 6-8 HOURS/WEEK. USE 4 LB SPORTS HOOP.,TREADMILL, ELLIPTICAL, ROWING MACHINE AND STATIONARY BIKE. ALSO WALK BUT NOT MUCH LATELY.