The body change I want to see.

Options
I've got the hanging tummy and all of that but the one thing that erks me to no end are this fat deposits under my arm pits. I refer to them as my wings. I'm lifting weights now which is helping but I will be sooo excited when they are gone.

What do you want see gone or changed on your body?

Replies

• brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im not into abs like most people ( although I need work on them ) I loveeee thigh gaps!! but I also have chicken legs, so go figure!
    Wish they weren't as hard to slim down but they are.
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    I also want to see my arm flab disappear. But my biggest thing is the hanging stomach! I hate it! It has GOT TO GO! But how do I get rid of it?
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have bat wings, bubble butt, tree stump legs....I've lost nearly 40 lbs and yet they remain.
  • autiebabyx
    autiebabyx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of my under arm fat, my thunder thighs and my gut! I have lost 30 lbs so far and I have lost some of my stomach and most of my breasts! GRR!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of my belly pooch. It is what is holding me back from fitting in the next smaller size. I could probably lose TWO sizes just by losing 5lbs or so between my belly button and my hips.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    MY BUTT AND STOMACH!!!!! I want abs sooo bad and I need a extremely toned butt! I'm pear shaped so most of my weight is in my lower body.... I've lost 51lbs and I feel like I see no change in them #sigh
  • GinaRicky
    GinaRicky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am by no means an expert since I am new too it all but I understand weights and not cardio can solve a lot of our issues. I read the book New Rules of Lifting for Women and explained a lot for me. It was recommend to me by my MFP community. I've only been lifting at home for a little over a week and can see some improvement already.
    So we will see what happens over the coming months.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I want my stomach and butt toned.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Abs and arms, too. I hear a lot of naysayers say that us women that have had babies or have lost a lot of weight will "never" lose our pouches, but I refuse to believe that. I think I'll have to get very, VERY toned for it to happen, but that's what I should be aiming for anyways, since that's healthy (in my opinion). And, our skin is an actual organ. It will adapt to almost anything (of course, super rapid weight loss from surgery is an exception, I know). Hang in there ladies, because someday, we're going to have the results we want!!
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    First and foremost congrats on losing 65lbs. Amazing! I want my fat belly to get lost, and my inner thighs to slim down.
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree! I think a little excess skin may remain, but I'm thinking when there's a will, there's a way! Go us! :))) We can do it!
  • Gettingt0125
    Options
    Can anyone recommend really good exercises for abs (for women who've had babies?) That pouch is tough to lose. Even when I was nearly 20 lbs thinnner than I am now, the skin was pretty flabby...

Also for those of us over 40, losing weight too fast without enough exercise can lead to what my daughter calls "bingo arms" - flabby upper arms that wave around when older women call "Bingo!" Horrible I know. Just wait until she is 43!

Anyway, any thoughts on keeping our bodies firmed up as we lose? I want to lose quickly but don't want bingo arms...
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Any one seen my waist? I seem to have lost it somewhere between 30 and 37? Anyone?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to focus on one thing at a time. No I don't mean spot reduce but trying to set goals a little at a time. I think why I do this is because in reality I'm scared to hit my ultimate goal lol. That means maintaining and I'm scared I won't be able to, and it's not that I I'm scared I'll gain it back, but I'm scared I'm to use to losing weight that I'll keep going down. I don't know I'm sure once that gets there I'll be fine, I don't wanna be sickly looking for sure.

Right now I'd like my stomach to get flatter. I have the c-section gross pooch still and I'm working hard on my abs, I am also working at doing cardio. I need to start running again, but how I work is hard to get that in there. I have a toddler who knows how to climb out of her stroller and a 8yr old so doing it during the day is out of the question. I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday I'm gonna try and get a job in.
  • MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like my breasts to really shrink. They have always been huge, even when i was younger and thinner. If i can't get the weight off them, i may have a breast reduction when i loose all my weight. One weigh or another they are getting smaller.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see my legs thin out and become more shapely (think runners legs) and have my butt lift up.

I also want new boobs.....but that will need to be done with surgery.
  • Gettingt0125
    Options
    LOL! When I got married mine was 26, now its 10 inches larger. How?!?!
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My thunder thighs need to go and I want my 22" waist back (it's currently 27 and nothing in my closet fits me anymore)!
  • nquintyn
    nquintyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i want a nice bum.... like a gymnast but atm all my weight seems to be coming off the top but not the bottom... oh and like everyone else i would love abs, not all of them just the nice line on the hip