Tired of the Rotting Banana on the Side of the Screen?

LovePBandJ
LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a very annoying rotting banana on the side of their screen that, I am assuming, must be one of the five foods I Should Not Eat!

Alright Already! I will Not Eat the disgusting, annoying rotting banana. ENOUGH!

Replies

• its annoying
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    lol YES!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    He He! I have been thinking the same thing!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Amen.
  • I have a add showing a girl getting ready to shave her nether regions.... Asking "Still shaving?".... on occasion I get the annoying rotting banana!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    I hate that thing... I'm going to start telling myself that they're spray painting it in chocolate...
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    I want to smash the darn thing:explode:
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    It's better than the DOMINO's ad that goes across the top o.O
  • lol i was baby sitting today and one of the boys kept going .. “yum i want that banana, EWWW NO I DONT LIKE IT NOW, yum i want that banana, EWW NO I DONT LIKE IT NOW, yum i want that banana, EWW NO I DONT LIKE IT NOW... and so on”

very annoying banana lol
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Just put adblock on your browser. Won't see it ever again.
  • Just get an adblocker :wink:
  • Too funny!!! It is so very annoying....bananas are not bad for you either! lol!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Amen to that! :laugh:

I'm also sick of the "flat stomach" ads:mad:
  • Thank you for the laugh!! Loved it! Poor banana's....they get such a bad rap!
  • AmbitionStrong
    AmbitionStrong Posts: 46 Member
    everytime i see that i think of how ripe bananas are more nutritious "It turns out that the brown is a sign that the antioxidant levels have risen. The brown spots occur when the chlorophyll in the fruit begins to break down and turn into powerful antioxidants called nonfluorescing chlorophyll catabolytes (NCCs) that are beneficial to the human body."
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    everytime i see that i think of how ripe bananas are more nutritious "It turns out that the brown is a sign that the antioxidant levels have risen. The brown spots occur when the chlorophyll in the fruit begins to break down and turn into powerful antioxidants called nonfluorescing chlorophyll catabolytes (NCCs) that are beneficial to the human body."
    Good to know! I love mushy bananas and I can't eat them if they're not ripe enough! lol
  • Kalola11
    Kalola11 Posts: 25 Member
    Totally! The sponsors of that ad must be cleaning up. It's everywhere. I don't like it, but I guess it's the price we pay for MFP having no price.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I really don't like that banana. I am allergic to them and it just makes my stomach churn.