HELP!!

Options
I really need help. I am so frustrated with not loosing the weight i am actually gaining weight. I have lost 20 pounds but am slowly gaining it back. I don't eat horrible and I exercise! I need encouragement to drop the last 30! I am tired of being like this!!

Replies

• aasshhll33yy
    Options
    just do some tweaks to your meal plan, and keep up with your exercise.. I found in the past when i first started it helped to really pay attention to everything I ate and then tweak it to make it that much better---i often always told myself, the little snacks dont add up to alot--but in reality they did.. I'm not saying thats what is happening..but I wonder if it could be a possibility?? Just stick to what you're doing and know that you will get to where you want to be as long as you push through! :)
  • rmn1972
    rmn1972 Posts: 20
    Options
    My wife actually gained wieght when she first started MFP. She determined that she was probably eating less before she started tracking calories so she went back to eating like she normally did but added exercise and now the weight has started to come off.
    Hang in there! You will make it!!
  • rmn1972
    rmn1972 Posts: 20
    Options
    It might also help to check measurements instead of just weight. Your exercise may be building more muscle and, even though you gain a little weight, you may find that you are actually reducing inches!
  • laurenmaura
    laurenmaura Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    that could be because I always feel like I eat too much to get in the 1200 calories. I asked if it was bad that I only ate about 800 calories per day and someone told me that is borderline anorexic.
    to rmn- I do not feel like I am loosing inches either.
  • stellaluna72
    Options
    What kind of working out are you doing? For losing weight I would say stick to cardio - its working for me. You don't want to eat too few calories because you won't have the energy to workout.