I Bought The ASHY BINES Diet. LET DOWN.

Options
I bought it today.... So many question marks and spelling errors in it. It does not even look like a recipie book ha ha ha.

Alsooooo the meals in the book are so easy and common knowledge which everyone knows.....

I did get tricked and scammed. :(

Replies

• yazzy6753
    Options
    Ugh she annoys me! All this coverage in the media, you'd think she would have cleaned up that joke of a plan!!!!

:(
  • jaxg1234
    jaxg1234 Posts: 27
    Options
    Yeah I know, but I guess I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I could pay you $70 to tell me what was in that book it's so basic ha ha ha .
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    There is a facebook page with scanned images of the program with so many people calling it a scam.

facebook.com/ashybinesbikinibodychallengeisawasteofmoney?ref=ts
  • yazzy6753
    Options
    Yeah, truthfully if my friend hadnt sent me the book I would have bought it too :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    lesson learned, albeit an expensive one.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    well i just read the book from that fb page

she is full of shi
    lmao

sorry you got scammed, but lol.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I bought it today.... So many question marks and spelling errors in it. It does not even look like a recipie book ha ha ha.

Alsooooo the meals in the book are so easy and common knowledge which everyone knows.....

Post it anywhere you can think of. To warn others. Does your local TV station have a consumer reporter? Problem solver? Something like that. They love getting hold of stories like this. Call the publisher, or where you bought it. Be insistent. See what they say about a refund. They get away with this stuff because no one complains.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options

I just googled her OMG lots of nasty stuff. There's a FB page of unhappy customers..
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    she doesnt have any credentials, so i dont understand why anyone would want to buy nutritional advice from her...

besides that her name sounds like something i'd need to moisturize after a shower. like that spot on the outside of my ankle bone, i can totally see that being called an ashy bine
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    she doesnt have any credentials, so i dont understand why anyone would want to buy nutritional advice from her...

besides that her name sounds like something i'd need to moisturize after a shower. like that spot on the outside of my ankle bone, i can totally see that being called an ashy bine

LOL. I just searched Ashy Bines to see what others were saying about her plan and this slayed me. From here on out, the skin on my ankle bone will now be called my ashy bine :laugh: :drinker:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Strong bump, but since it's already done......

If Ashy Larry comes out with a diet plan, I'm on it.