Do you log anything for the 30 Day Shred?

Options
I have the DVD and I want to start it. Do you log anything in on MFP when you do it? If so, what do you log since it's not in the database?

Replies

• rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I added it to my exercises, and it's calories burned are based on my average heart rate through the exercise. So the best way to log would probably be from a heartrate monitor, however a lot of people log it as circuit training.
  • BMJ1225
    BMJ1225 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well i just log it as "circuit training" i wish it was on the database though
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    circuit training is pretty accurate... my engineer husband did the math for me...... :wink:
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks! So I logged 20 minutes of circuit training and it came up as 245 calories. That seems so high for 20 minutes, but it is a challenge.
  • sunshine1992
    sunshine1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM and usually burn about 260-270. I am a female who weighs about 167 lbs and I am not particularly fit. I feel pretty out of breath for a lot of the workout.

Hope that helps you gauge it a little bit :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I did the math on some website, and it came up with like 208 kcals and MFP logs it as 224 kcals (circuit training). I figure that's pretty accurate.