Diet Cocktails???

I'm thinking that my Jack and coke is low on the list of calorie conscience cocktails. What do you drink when you want to enjoy a cocktail or two?

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    I'm thinking that my Jack and coke is low on the list of calorie conscience cocktails. What do you drink when you want to enjoy a cocktail or two?

beer. I just make sure that I meet my calorie goals. Maybe I have to do some extra exercise but that's life. Calories from beer, calories from cheesecake, calories from chicken, they're all calories.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Usually wine. I also like dark rum in (the dreaded) Coke Zero. I'll do a beer here and there, but I stick with light beer, which I don't like nearly as much.
  • emelecia
    emelecia Posts: 13 Member
    I make mixed drinks with the Crystal light mocktails. They have margarita, pomtini, appletini, and more. I just add a little of the hard stuff when I want a real cocktail.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    diet sunkist and whipped vodka.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Wine isn't the lowest calorie but it's probably the best trade off of calories plus health benefits. For straight low cal you want a shot in diet soda. Gin and diet tonic is a fave of mine.
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    I go for Diet sprite and Captain Morgan or just a good Miller Lite.
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Gin or vodka and soda with lime or diet tonic.
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 105 Member
    Captain and diet coke
    Michelob Ultra

Just saw a recipe for a 75 calorie margarita.... gotta try it! :)
  • ricky_j_b
    ricky_j_b Posts: 64 Member
    a Rocket,Molson Canadian 67 or MDG 64 mixed equally with Smirnoff Ice Light,,,160 cal per drink!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    it's all about the mix, so i stick with 0 cal mixes like crystal light, diet hansen's cola and ginger ale, and soda. i'll also add in some muddled limes