Turbo Fire Fans!!

Options
Hey Everyone!
Thank you so much for all your support that you have given me throughout my weight loss journey with Turbo Fire! I entered my success video into a Turbo Fire Video contest, and am now a finalist! If you would like to vote for me (max is once per day) and see my weight loss journey video please go to:

http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/251046/voteable_entries/55566701#

I couldn't have done it without all of you so thanks again!! If you need any help in your weight loss journey, I am here to support you as well :)

Replies

• Tkm0150
    Tkm0150 Posts: 6
    Options
    I will totally vote for you! I just started Turbo Fire! I really like it, it's hard, but not too hard. May I ask how long it took you to lose your weight? I want to lose 100 lbs. I'm currently 277... :o(
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    It took 90 days. Now I want to lose 10 more lbs and am starting over at week 13. I didn't eat the cleanest all the time, so I totally think you could easily lose 100 lbs. congrats on taking that first step to getting back on track!!
  • coachlove
    Options
    Voted!!! Great job!
  • Maudy16
    Maudy16 Posts: 36
    Options
    Love it - well done.
    Up 1 vote x
  • Lizzymaep
    Lizzymaep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Voted! <3<3<3
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Voted, you look fantastic!!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    adorable!! voted!
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You are all amazing!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!