Animal Personality Test

Options

Replies

• LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Horse?
    Atleast it has profs for epic endurance! SWEET!

x gets implants x

I'm a Pegasus!
  • wait_loss
    wait_loss Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It works out that I am a Bear. Cool I will tell my gay friends.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    cotton tail
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm an elephant... lol
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beaver.

Had my boyfriend take it and he's a Hippo...

Matched out animals... apparently we're a good match.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I got a snake...which is cool because it says Woody Allen is a snake too and I love Woody Allen.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    cotton tail

Have you found tails for us yet?
  • JenAiMarres
    Options
    cotton tail

working on it! but i'm certain they are coming from the same spot i'm getting my captains hat from! lol!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    cotton tail

working on it! but i'm certain they are coming from the same spot i'm getting my captains hat from! lol!

excellent! Do you think this fits us though?
    Genus and species:
    Sylvilagus

Collective Term:
    A gambol of cottontails

Careers and Hobbies
    Diplomat
    Nursing
    Actor
    Advertising
    Hiking
    Flirting
    Volunteering
    Camping

Famous Cottontails
    Marilyn Monroe
    Anna Nicole Smith

Cottontail personalities are small, gentle individuals with a tendency towards shyness and whose instinct is to run at the first sign of danger. Their extraordinarily acute senses are well-developed and always on the lookout for any impending peril.

Cottontails are astoundingly cute and rely heavily on their soft personalities and vulnerable appearance to succeed.

These beautiful and skittish creatures have the most elegant imaginations of all; spending hours creating magnificent castles in air and populating them with an endless variety of whimsically pastoral characters. These romantic dreams dramatically influence the cottontail's behavior, and although they could be described as quirky, they're also friendly, warm, and understanding.

Although they are bright, cottontails often hide their intelligence when it interferes with their primary method of survival: cuteness! Almost all mammal personalities find them to be irresistibly attractive and they rarely need to employ their personal resources to succeed in their careers or relationships.

Their quiet, solitary behavior is often mistaken for timidness, but cottontails are actually quite aggressive in their search for resources.

Because they lack the physical strength of larger animal personalities, they must rely on their social skills to compete in the workplace.

Cottontails function best in situations that don't involve confrontations, which means they are not natural salespeople, but their ability to work with others means they are well-suited for careers in customer support, diplomacy, administrative work and nursing.

I don't know that I could be a nurse..
  • JenAiMarres
    Options
    cotton tail

excellent! Do you think this fits us though?
    Genus and species:
    Sylvilagus

Collective Term:
    A gambol of cottontails

Careers and Hobbies
    Diplomat
    Nursing
    Actor
    Advertising
    Hiking
    Flirting
    Volunteering
    Camping

Famous Cottontails
    Marilyn Monroe
    Anna Nicole Smith

Cottontail personalities are small, gentle individuals with a tendency towards shyness and whose instinct is to run at the first sign of danger. Their extraordinarily acute senses are well-developed and always on the lookout for any impending peril.

Cottontails are astoundingly cute and rely heavily on their soft personalities and vulnerable appearance to succeed.

These beautiful and skittish creatures have the most elegant imaginations of all; spending hours creating magnificent castles in air and populating them with an endless variety of whimsically pastoral characters. These romantic dreams dramatically influence the cottontail's behavior, and although they could be described as quirky, they're also friendly, warm, and understanding.

Although they are bright, cottontails often hide their intelligence when it interferes with their primary method of survival: cuteness! Almost all mammal personalities find them to be irresistibly attractive and they rarely need to employ their personal resources to succeed in their careers or relationships.

Their quiet, solitary behavior is often mistaken for timidness, but cottontails are actually quite aggressive in their search for resources.

Because they lack the physical strength of larger animal personalities, they must rely on their social skills to compete in the workplace.

Cottontails function best in situations that don't involve confrontations, which means they are not natural salespeople, but their ability to work with others means they are well-suited for careers in customer support, diplomacy, administrative work and nursing.

I don't know that I could be a nurse..

I also could not be a nurse but i do see some careers or hobbies that fit us, plus i like the write up ...both famous cottontails listed were sex symbols, but both a lil bit o' crazy.....lolz!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Swan :)
  • Aritiger
    Aritiger Posts: 14
    Options
    Porcupine. hmmmmm
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    walrus...Suprisingly accurate
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life.
    :happy:
    I love elephants, this is strangely accurate.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm a bear. wtf. :noway:
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bat/Otter
    Since couldn't decide if I was average or attractive
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Elephant

Genus and species:
    Loxodonta africana

Collective Term:
    A herd of elephants

Careers and Hobbies
    Manager
    Judge
    Musician
    Business Exec
    Politician
    Leader
    Singing
    Family
    Art appreciation

Famous Elephants
    Indira Ghandi
    Golda Meir
    Pavoratti
  • Nikki8287
    Options
    I'm a mole. LOL! Wow! Haha!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Kinda silly...looks like I'm a Mountain Goat. :smile:
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Beaver, I suppose it's kinda fitting after i read the description.