3 months so far june 5-august 6 with pics

Options
Well, I have a long journey ahead of me, but this is my progress so far. I like to take a pic once a month so see changes. I can't see it on a day to day basis but when I compare pics side by side I can see it. Right now I can see it in my tummy and arms the most. I started strength training the past month, what a difference. Since tracking I am down approx 26 pounds but a total of 43 within the past year. SOOO much more to do but its these small changes that keep me motivated :) Hope it helps motivate someone as well. Sorry for my errm fluffiness but meh... This is what we are all here for right? Sorry for not smiling I hate taking pics of myself lol.

egtkt4.jpg

2ylqt69.jpg

Replies

• dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    blah there should be 3 pics lol
  • MissShancey
    Options
    your face is so much slimmer! keep it up!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    not showing up hun...
  • MissShancey
    Options
    www.tinypic.com

select the Forum/message board size .. it should make it perfect size
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    www.tinypic.com

select the Forum/message board size .. it should make it perfect size

yayyy! thank you lol
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    your face is so much slimmer! keep it up!

Thanks so much! :)
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    I know it sounds strange haha but I am happy that I am getting a collar bone lol
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ==))
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    wow your chest, arm, stomach, and butt definitely are slimming down. keep it up~!!!
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Doing great! Keep striving!
  • Lornajune
    Lornajune Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look so good lady! I am so looking forward to hitting 40 lbs. lost, what an amazing accomplishment! Love the strength training to, I think it is essential, we are shaped the same! I also can notice in my arms the change :)
  • kreeestal4
    Options
    Your doing so Good keep it up!
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    Awe thank you everyone SOOOooo much :) *hugs*
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    wow your chest, arm, stomach, and butt definitely are slimming down. keep it up~!!!

Says fairwell to her girls.... lol... They have done me proud for 30 years but sometimes ya just have to part with them lol. I'm super okay with the rest though they have been "weighing me down" lol Thanks for the comment :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    DOing great!!! Congrats :-)
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    You look so good lady! I am so looking forward to hitting 40 lbs. lost, what an amazing accomplishment! Love the strength training to, I think it is essential, we are shaped the same! I also can notice in my arms the change :)

Thanks Lorna hun you can dooooo itttt!!! :) I think so too I like the weights. Awe awesome hun! I am happy for you :)
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look younger, too.
  • ruthpike1
    ruthpike1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work. I like your idea of taking a picture once a month. You go girl!!!
  • dreamsofescaping
    Options
    You look younger, too.

Sweet thanks! lol I am 30 and usually people say I look about 25 so by the time this is all said and done maybe I will look like I am 20-23 lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!