Month 1 of Insanity done

Options
Hope this works. Never done this before. Excited but nervous for month 2.
002.jpg

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hope this works. Never done this before. Excited but nervous for month 2.
    002.jpg

Just make the IMG lowercase :smile:

Great progress btw!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    002.jpg

Hope this helps
  • munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    oh wow thats awesome..what insanity videos are you doing!!? what eating are you sticking with?
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Looking good....i might need to get on Insanity
  • angelic1123
    Options
    img
  • angelic1123
    Options
    It's still not working for me. Can you guys see the whole picture. Should be two of me haha
  • natashiag
    Options
    bump, because i want to see the other half of the picture..
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I can only see the before :(
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I can only see the before too...If I click and drag it I can see a little of the after and looks good from what I can see. On the forums main page there's a "how-to" that tells you how to resize your pics to post on forums. Still, one month down on Insanity. That's not an easy program so great work!! :)
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    20ggoz4.jpg
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    wow thanks for the motivation to keep going with insanity. I just did the fit test and first day of cardio and I really hated it.. but I'm gonna keep going because the results are great! Can you let me know your stats? like height, SW, CW, measurements, what you did, what you ate... etc etc :) thanks!!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Can't see what happens after you finish the beast that is month 2! Keep pushing play!
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I Carumba!!!! pretty nice job!! good luck on month II. should be great!:flowerforyou:
  • meowchii
    meowchii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    DAMN GIRL! That is awesome. You have totally just convinced me to do Insanity.
  • angelic1123
    Options
    Thanks everyone. & thanks Rusialeelee for fixing my picture. To be honest I wasn't to impressed only because I don't I would be loosing a lot more weight. I haven't lost any weight yet but I've lost a few inches. My arms went up in inches(flexing) and I lost a inch in my waist and a inch and a half in my thighs. I know muscle weighs more than fat so I've been avoiding the scale. I feel stronger, look slimmer and that is all that matters. I'm excited to keep digging deeper. As soon as I put these pictures next to each other I felt a lot happier for sticking with it. I'm excited to see what Shaun T has in store for me in month two.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Continue the hard work!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!