My journey 2006 - 2011

Options
:happy: Hey guys, just feeling like i need to give myself a bit of credit lately, so id like to post a picture of me in 2006 and 2011.
In total ive lost 59 pounds! Its been a slow and steady weight loss and my life style is totally different and i love it now!!

2006-2011.jpg

If anyone else thinks wait a minute ive done pretty damn good, post your progress after me! xx

Replies

• GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job! Slow and steady always wins the race!
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great...Congrats on the lifestyle change!!!
  • WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    Beautiful work! :D Keep it up and I'm sure you'll achieve every goal you ever set yourself, and MORE!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep it up girl!!! :smile:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work and from the dates your maintenance is working out well also.
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Very impressive, you look fantastic. I congratulate you on a job well done! :smile:
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S a lifestyle change. You're an inspiration to anyone who, having got the weight off, wants to keep it off. Have you been calorie counting all this time?!
  • plipsurt21
    plipsurt21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done.
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look great! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Rachiebee7
    Rachiebee7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Feel ace after all them comments!
    I first lost 2 and half stone on slimming world and did a dance workout DVD which was an hour 4 times a week,
    Then just changed my eating habits, everything in moderation, small amounts often, it really does work it's just hard to stick to sometimes but life's hard sometimes!!!
    Everyone can achieve their goals, you just need to believe in yourself and see the bigger picture!
    What's everyone else's progress over the years or months? X
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yay! you've done a wonderful job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!