Endomondo Challenge

Options
If anyone else has Endomondo, and likes to use it to track their miles, I set up a little group challenge for the month of August. Motivation for all!

http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/6178872

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    If anyone else has Endomondo, and likes to use it to track their miles, I set up a little group challenge for the month of August. Motivation for all!

http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/6178872

Have joined!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    And its miles doing just about anything, whatever gets you movin!
  • Steph4454
    Options
    Bumpin!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. Endomondo is linked to my Fitbit so what I walk is automatically updated. But I downloaded Endomondo for my bicycle. I hope this will motivate me to ride it a little more. It's been almost 30 years since I rode a bike so my rides are short right now.

Going on vacation in August too but I figured what the heck! Maybe this will help me motivated to work out before and after the beach.

Thanks!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    just joined, does anyone know how to add our workouts to the challenge??
  • Steph4454
    Options
    :0)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just joined... Starting C25K Week 7 tomorrow, so I'll def. be logging some milage!
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I love endomondo!
    I've joined your challenge. Now it's time to lace up the running shoes and hit the trail.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I joined too!
    @Kerri_is_so_v: You can manually add workouts to your profile. Just click on Workouts --> New Workout --> and follow the instructions from there. Just be sure you enter the date if your adding a past workout.
  • Steph4454
    Options
    Thank you! ^^^^^^ I was sad I couldnt include my stationary bike miles, til now!! Thanks again!
  • Steph4454
    Options
    2 days in and a total of 34 miles logged between 12 members! Who else is in on the challenge??
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I joined, love endomondo. Cool challenge to create for the MFP'ers
  • Becool75
    Options
    I have joined, excellent idea.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I've joined. Does anyone know how to get it to 'count' previously logged mileage though? It's not counting today's / yesterdays for me.
  • Steph4454
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a little while to update. I think it's good now! :) 136 miles between 16 members! Awesome! Who else? Great little competition goin on!
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Just signed up. I love Endomondo, it really helps motivate me!
  • LazyHairyBear
    LazyHairyBear Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have just joined the challenge, I hope to manage at least 40 miles this month.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i just got it. not sure how it will work for me but i'm looking to increase my run times so we will see! :)
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I just joined! May not get a whole lot of miles in, but I'll do what I can! I usually just walk with my son in his stroller, weather permitting.
  • spotdog14
    Options
    I joined as well. I really like Endomondo and use it every time that I work out.