In need of a new cardio routine!

Options
Hello all, I am in serious need of a shake up with my exercise pattern. With funds limited mind! I usually will do Zumba, exercise bike or 30DS and will aim to do it 6 times a week and Im just not loosing any weight or inches! I lost 20lbs before with this work out but I think I need to change it up.....NEED some awesome ideas please!!!!!!

Have to reach my goal before I get married next year!

Replies

• vtachycardia
    Options
    checkout the excellent routines at nowloss.com - nice achieveable equipment free cardio/strength routines. BTW- you need to do strength and cardio not just cardio IMHO
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    take a week off, eat at maintenance, then add strength to your routine.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    yes, you definitely need strength training, not just cardio.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Are you eating consuming the right amount of calories daily with your workout routine? Have you added weights &/or more distance? What is your fitness goal? What does your daily meals plans consist of right now?
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had a similar problem. I think my body got used to the exercise. I've started running doing the C25K programme and have also just got Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns and Thighs. have started losing again. they are a bit more intense than 30DS and do include some strength training too. Just an idea. Good luck.