Newbie, and looking for some friends to motivate & support

Options
Hi everybody

So I am new to MFP...and its still a process for me to figure out where everything is and how it all works.

I am excited and motivated to have come across this site, as I really do need some motivation to lose those extra kg's that are working in on my self-esteem.

I am 24 years old, and I am getting married in February 2013...thus explaining why I am really looking for some support to lose the weight I know I gained in the last couple of months.

I total I would just like to lose 4 kgs (9pounds)...then I will be a bit more satisfied and comfortable with my body. I hate feeling how tight my jeans sit in comparison to a few months ago.

So please, feel free to add me as a friend. I will also motivate you and help you with the goal-weight you want to lose.

Replies

• settoloki
    settoloki Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP rensie,

Sent off a friends request, I'm pretty new here to but I think I've found my way around if you need help with anything.
  • Spiggytope
    Spiggytope Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as I log daily. And Congratulations to you as the weeks go by towards your big Wedding Day!! Best wishes and good luck on your mission!
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    anybody and everybody is welcome to add me.
    congratulations by the way!
  • maddyb96
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :) im in need of motivation too, and want to help others along their journey :)
  • OliviaUnicorn
    Options
    Hi!

I'm also newbie in MFP. Anyone can add me as friend, I'm active everyday. It would be nice to have some friends in here to help me stay motivated. I will help you to stay motivate the best I can. :) And by the way congratulations!