Im Exercising every day and it hurts like hell

Options
.................AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

granted those first few minutes in the morning when I hafta do that wall walk thing aint real cool.....but I love the reason for it. Now I know it's not much compared to what a lot of you are doing...but its HUGE for me. Even 15 or 20 minutes for me makes me hurt but it seriously feels good to KNOW it's a good hurt......that there's a reason for it......and that in the long run it's gonna pay off.

THAT's the part I look forward to. I also cant believe how fast those few minutes go by. I wanna slowly add 5 minutes to it every 3 or 4 days. I know that with all the injuries Ive had over the years and all the titanium pieces I have holding me together I do have to be more than careful but just imagine what being without all this extra weight is gonna feel like? OMG I cant wait. I can tell a difference with just 30 pounds..........imagine what 130 will feel like?

YAYAYAYAYA Me...........I must keep going.

Have an awesome day people. Snack healthy and stay active.

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    YAY! Keep going!
  • OliviaUnicorn
    Options
    You can do it. Keep going! : )
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Awesome. :bigsmile:
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Just take care of those titanium bits!
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Keep going you can do it!!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Great NSV girl! I love it when I hurt too!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Today at work all I could think of was "I get to work out when I get home" LMAO. that has never happened to me before. I actually looked forward to it ALL day. Today as a PAINFULLY good day.........well that and the fact that the jeans I wore....I hadnt worn for more than a month and today............I COULDNT KEEP THEM UP !! !!! yayayayaya Its working
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6h84mAoMS1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    :heart: FINALLY.

You win MFP for the day.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    :heart: FINALLY.

You win MFP for the day.

Word.
  • Restybaby2012
    Options
    I know it's not a huge thing and I know I have a long way to go. Im taking it a little slow with the work out thing just because I dont wanna mess up now and end up quitting in the long term. I plan on building as I get back on my feet after my recent hospitalization 3 weeks ago. I really enjoy the little weight lifting and calisthenics that Ive embarked on the last 10 days. Im only doing about 15 minutes twice a day. Ive also begun walking a little during lunch when Im at work. As the weather cools I wanna start walking even more in the evenings. Right now I simply cant tolerate the heat.

Im having a riot with logging the food I eat. I know I have to be way more careful about it though. I think I forgot to log a rice cake a couple days. But Im learning how to add more protein without a bunch more calories. Im having to relearn the carbs in different things and Im working on keeping them way less than 60 per meal which is what my dietician recommended. Id like to keep it less than 100 per DAY

Im hoping to keep the momentum I have right now. I love the little work out thing I got going on right now....I look forward to it and love to get pumpin', even if it is only 15 or 20 minutes.

That whole jeans thing today absolutely tickled me spitless. It was so cool to feel my once tight jeans (I LOVE tight jeans)becoming baggy and I spent the day tugging at em. It didnt even hit me til I was almost home that they were actually baggy!!! I could have RUN all the way home I was so pumped.

NOW to keep this going !!!! MFP has helped me sooooo incredibly much and ALL OF YOU are part of that!!!

THANK YOU
  • Restybaby2012
    Options
    OMG it hurts to move...........hell it hurts to THINK of moving. I hurt in places I didnt know I had places.

BUT...guess what??

I rushed home and did a little work out anyway. Granted I wasnt none to fast about it but I did the damn thing :blushing:
    .......and I'll do it tomorrow too and the next day......and.......and..........and.......

The CHUBBY CHICK is DETERMINED!!!!

Killer keeps me in check....she watches me and her lil bobs back and forth like a lil yo-yo

100_0116.jpg
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You go girl!