sports bra??

Options
Can anyone recommend a good sports bra for the bigger busted??? I want to try C25K again but I don't want the OUCH that comes with it!!!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    shock absorber or enell

there are several threads on this, so you can also try doing a search as many of those threads have very thorough responses
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort's Fiona bra is supposed to be good.....ordered 2 that are scheduled to arrive today. I've seen it on some review lists and on the boards here. I hope they help - my back is killing me from doing 30 day shred! Jumping jacks and jump rope are not my friends, haha.
  • njsousa
    njsousa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Champion 1694 - I am also on the larger size and I got one of these about 2 months ago - its by far the most comfortable and supportive sports bra I've ever worn.
  • HannahsReturnToFitness
    Options
    Shock absorber all the way. I have fallen in love with mine! I'm doing C25K and brought the sports bra for this purpose. I was getting fed up of running around trying to hold my chest in place!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Old Navy compression bra. It's a workout just to get it on & off but does its job.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Underarmour....various styles to chose from and awesome support!
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! I'm going to look into each and everyone of these!! Hope to order one today!
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Thank you for this thread!! I was JUST about to post it..

I'm guilty of the Bra-Ception (You know, a bra within a bra, within a bra) because my chi-chis bounce too much when I exercise.. So I will def be looking up those bras! Thanks girls!
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have to do the same thing, I have to put on at least two sports bras and it still does not work.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump, need to check these out too. I love my big boobs, but not when I'm running!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yep two bras for me too. Except now I am 42d instead of a 44d and can't afford any new bras. :(
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have just been buying Champion sports bras. I usually wear 2 to 3 because that really gets them to stay. It may not always look the prettiest but when I am working out I really don't care how they look as long as they stay in place.