Bad headache after excerise

Options
Does anyone out there get a bad headache right after they workout? I have one right after I get done. I am working out for 30 minutes. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Replies

• BethTucker
    Options
    You might want to try increasing the amount of water you consume before, during and after you exercise. I don't know how hard you are exercising but an electrolyte drink may help also. Also, the stress of working out alone can cause headaches. But if it continues, though, you might want to call your doctor to see if there is something else going on.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Also concentrate on your breathing. Alot of times if you don't pay attention you will hold your breath.
  • SpiveyMay
    SpiveyMay Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are taking the time to get a good cool down. Stopping quickly when your heart rate is too high can als cause headaches.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are doing a proper warm up and cool down too so you can ease your body and blood flow into relaxing. Also make sure you are warming up and stretching well before going at it.
  • DEBDOUGLAS
    Options
    thanks everybody I will try all the advise!!!
  • sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You're not hydrated enough. You need to increase your water intake. Try adding Crystal light to it if you are having a hard time.