New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi All,

My name is Lisa, I am new to myfitnesspal...I signed up many months ago but never really got into it. Last weekend I did my first mud run and after throwing up twice and almost passing out I crossed the finish line. Even though it was the hardest thing physically I have ever done I am excited to do another one. I want to start working out and getting my weight under control. Any one who wants a buddy to help motivate them and chat with, please message me! I want to lose about 80lbs but have struggled over the years and hope that if I reach out for some support here it will help keep me motivated. I look forward to meeting everyone!!

Lisa

Replies

• amandajam2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    HI Lisa,

Feel free to add me. I've lost about 30 but have about 60ish to go. Great job on that mud run!
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me. this is my second go round with MFP also. i love this site and the community. the support i receive from friends keeps me going. i'm on daily and love to help my friends :)
  • Tiffm07
    Tiffm07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LPople
    LPople Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE!!! What a great welcoming! I am looking forward to chatting with all of you! Thank you so much for the motivation and support!!!!!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i have a little less than 80 lbs i want to lose, too.
    feel free to add me and we can help each other through! :)
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome on board, myself and my wife are both using MFP feel free to add me!
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I want to do a MudRUn, myself! Add me! This goes for anyone.