moderators...

felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
How do I become a moderator? I would really like to...I think I would be a valuable asset to the MFP team.

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    How do I become a moderator? I would really like to...I think I would be a valuable asset to the MFP team.
    Well there goes that water all over my monitor.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    hehehe
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    No idea, but it seems as though the powers that be went out fishing and some got tossed back into the ocean.
  • felice03
    Well there goes that water all over my monitor.

did you sneeze?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    *comment removed*
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    I, for one, welcome our new moderator overlord!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member

Go ahead, we'll be waiting for you...
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    I feel I've been chastized and deactivated enough to know all the ins and outs of proper forum decorum. I believe I'd be a far more adequate moderator than you. So moderators, pick me!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member

Jodi, if you run for Mod, I will definitely vote for ya.
  • felice03
    I feel I've been chastized and deactivated enough to know all the ins and outs of proper forum decorum. I believe I'd be a far more adequate moderator than you. So moderators, pick me!!!

no, no, no....I too have been striked, banned, and threatened. I would still be the better mod.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member

This entire site would be plunged so far into the pits of hell.....

You got my vote!
  • No. You can not. As your friend I will NOT let this happen.Then we would not be able to talk about s*x, Hookers & blow, bj's or tacos. The life would get sucked right out of you.

Unless you make these things ok and take away all my strikes.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    No. You can not. As your friend I will NOT let this happen.Then we would not be able to talk about s*x, Hookers & blow, bj's or tacos. The life would get sucked right out of you.

Wait a damn minute! Sex, hookers & blow, BJs and tacos aren't ok? What has the world come to?
  • felice03
    No. You can not. As your friend I will NOT let this happen.Then we would not be able to talk about s*x, Hookers & blow, bj's or tacos. The life would get sucked right out of you.

I would NOT play favorites...but I would take bribes...
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    This is a joke right??
  • No. You can not. As your friend I will NOT let this happen.Then we would not be able to talk about s*x, Hookers & blow, bj's or tacos. The life would get sucked right out of you.

I would NOT play favorites...but I would take bribes...

I will let you play with my taco.

&& for the record... I am your favorite.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    This is a joke right??
    No. The internet is srs bidness.
  • This is a joke right??

You could use a cookie. You are looking a lil see through.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    3.2.1......:)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    You just don't strike me as the type to sit around with a stick up your *kitten* Jodi.:noway:
    That is a prerequisite for being a mod...

You got my vote though.:flowerforyou: