Oh...HI!

Options
Hey there!
Just wanted to introduce myself, as to not appear creepy just popping up on the boards. :-) I'm a recently transplanted native New Yorker who is living in Toronto. Waiting to be eligible for work has left this extremely social extrovert with a lot of "me" time that I'm unaccustomed to and a wee bit lonely.
I lost 100lbs about 5 years ago and have gained back 15 of it recently so I'm going to kick that 15 in the booty, yet again, for the last time. Thought I could use some love while I do it, and am more than willing to provide everyone with some booty kicking and loving as well.
Getting married in April so obviously nothing can jiggle. :)

Feel free to friend me!:happy:

Replies

• cindergirl73
    Options
    Good luck! I just joined today and I did so because I recently gained about 10 pounds back. I lost over 50 since April 2011. I still have about 70 pounds to lose, and I am hoping this site will help me do just that. :)
  • vavera22
    vavera22 Posts: 16
    Options
    HI!
    I am in the beginning of working out and getting back to what I weighed when I graduated high school 5 years ago! I gained about 50lbs and Im ready! I want to move to NYC in a year and I know thats going to be so hard to keep it all going for a year and keep all this up! I need friends too and I am happy to help motivate too!
    Good LUCK!
  • emilymnyc
    Options
    Hey to you both!
    What's everyone doing to work out today?
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells...burpees...anything to get me ready for the crossfit classes I enrolled in for October :sad:
  • emilymnyc
    Options
    Yeah Crossfit! Think of me while doing wall balls and box jumps.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Well if you shredded 100 before dropping 15 will be nothing for you... you own this thing!
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey to you both!
    What's everyone doing to work out today?

I am going to mow the lawn and do some weeding.
    Hit the gym for some cardio later.

I need to get on track with strength training too.